Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-16-2011, 06:44 PM   #31
duwang gang
Webkinz :)

luree611 has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Webkinz POTM Video Challenges

Cute! I bet ya they're gonna go back in time and make a prize for all the old vids. I wonder what the prize for nine lives would be... LOL.
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2011, 06:49 PM   #32
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Just found these a little while ago by accident.happened upon them while looking for that pesky Patti...thanks for the update..cool prizes!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:35 PM   #33
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

OMG the saxophone sign is sooooo cool!!!♥
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 08:51 PM   #34

teapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud ofteapot05 has much to be proud of

The sazophone sign is terrific. It plays honking music and lights up. NEAT! It makes a nice addition to the drums for the hopping bunny.

Should read SaXophone. Mis-type, sorry.
teapot05 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:00 PM   #35
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Thanks for the update.
No offense but the Neon Sign makes the most annoying noise.
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 09:31 PM   #36
Diabetes Awareness

picklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to allpicklesryummy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by HelyM
I can't wait until they make a quiz for "I wanna run" this is my favorite movie and song

You can relax, it's WW site, your account won't be stolen, they already know it, they just want to verify it's your account
Thanks!
picklesryummy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2011, 10:35 PM   #37
balletrockstar85
Gifted

balletrockstar is just really niceballetrockstar is just really nice

I really like the saxophone wall thingy! Its perfect for so many rooms that I have.
balletrockstar is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2011, 06:23 AM   #38
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

They are really cool. I am so glad they are adding more!
cheekyluver is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2011, 01:21 PM   #39

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

I think I have a clue why I cannot see any of the webkinz newz videos. I tried it on my son's computer and you have to watch a commercial first. In fact when his page for the site loads, there are all kinds of ads on the page. Seems to me, just a few weeks ago, there was no problem seeing the videos (I already won some of the prizes). Has anyone else noted this change?
chiclet is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: