Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2010, 10:35 PM   #111
OST
Webkinz :)

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: New Webkinz Newz Peek-A-Newz Contest to Start Friday Night

Wow, Peek-a-Newz was so much easier this time! I was clicking around for less than ten minutes before I found 5 Arte peekers! Good luck everyone!
alleine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2010, 10:39 PM   #112
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Got the third account done only one more to go
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 10:48 PM   #113
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

ok I got my last account that was alot easier than findy zingo
Old 08-20-2010, 10:55 PM   #114
Gifted

ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million
ChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a millionChrissyW is one in a million

Yippie! figured it out,got all accounts done! )
ChrissyW is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 11:01 PM   #115
oW, look I'm
Gifted

The easiest way I did it was look at the webkinz pets and press next the page actually changes on that one
Old 08-20-2010, 11:56 PM   #116
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

For all the people who asked, "What's the prize?" Here is a quote from FIA's post " If you find Arte five times, you could win an "Arte's Azure Zingoz Photo" (Trading Card Prize). "

bluedollymama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:14 AM   #117
Webkinz :)

mabilemabile is an unknown quantity at this point

Got all our accounts done. that was super easy, and I got to check out all the webkniz we can buy lol. Good luck to others.
mabilemabile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:34 AM   #118

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

Okay I have found him 5 times but nothing comes up asking for my email address. Am I missing something?
cbjhockey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 12:36 AM   #119

cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
cbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesomecbjhockey has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
After you have had 5 notices from the site that say you have found Arte. a box pose up and you ca enter your email address.
I am finding Arte but not getting a box after I click him that say anything about finding arte. The page does reload/refresh though when I click him.

Hmmmm......
Old 08-21-2010, 12:43 AM   #120

Got it to work. I cleared my cookies and cache. Closed my browser. Opened it back up, signed in at the news site and instantly got to enter my email for having found 5 Arte's.

Wahoo!

Tags
rickety wuz here

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: