Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Webkinz Newz Peek-A-Newz Challenge to Start Friday Night

If it is Amanda Panda, I would love the prize to be her dress

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
If it is Amanda Panda, I would love the prize to be her dress
I actually saw that It was Pollie Jean Collie, so I hope it is the plush. Maybe even her shirt or shoes
Priceless is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 10:13 AM   #22
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Hope it isn't the plush!
Click the image to open in full size.

That's just too funny. I really really hope it's not the plush either. I won so many of them already I already value them as worthless.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:17 AM   #23
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

i like the peek a newz contests..................... since i CAN enter and play these.

the other contests i can't........................ dumb state regualtions.

i will be looking for POLLIE JEAN.................... as long as the weather doesn't get too bad and knock out the power.
miss spots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:29 AM   #24

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

I don't value stuff just on how hard it is to get. If I like it I like it if I don't it doesn't matter to me. I would like it to be clothing because I love clothing. her shirt or something else she wears would be GREAT!!!!
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:44 AM   #25
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

I actually hope the prize is her shoes. They look so cute! This is the first time I've seen them on the plush because PJ is always behind the counter.
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 10:56 AM   #26
I love Owls :3

prrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonderprrety11 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
Hope it isn't the plush!
OMG THAT'S SO FUNNY!
prrety11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:00 AM   #27
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

i can't wait! i have stew in the crockpot so i can settle in! wonder what the prize is? the new plush?
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:01 AM   #28
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Tiger2819
I actually hope the prize is her shoes. They look so cute! This is the first time I've seen them on the plush because PJ is always behind the counter.
There's actually a trick to seeing characters' shoes, I just can't remember exactly what it is. I think it's if you log out of WW while you're still in an area with a character in it, the dock will disappear for a moment and you'll see the character's shoes underneath the desk/counter/whatever. My daughter and I have seen Tabby's shoes and PJ's shoes this way.

It would definitely be super-cool to get PJ's shoes, but that would be a totally new item, and so far the prizes have been existing items. (Not that this would stop [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] from introducing a new item as the prize if they wanted to, but it would be a break in the pattern, which makes me think it's less likely.)
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:07 AM   #29
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

I am soooo happy it is tonight and not tomorrow night. I will be in town!!!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 11:18 AM   #30
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Jackal
There's actually a trick to seeing characters' shoes, I just can't remember exactly what it is. I think it's if you log out of WW while you're still in an area with a character in it, the dock will disappear for a moment and you'll see the character's shoes underneath the desk/counter/whatever. My daughter and I have seen Tabby's shoes and PJ's shoes this way.
Aha! Just checked, and yes, that is indeed the trick. Here's a screenshot of PJ's shoes. They're pretty cool:

Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: