Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #231
Webkinz :)

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

Default Re: New Webkinz Newz Peek-A-Newz Challenge *UPDATED*

PJ was a lot harder to find this time. Took a half hour instead of the usual 10 minutes
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 08:30 PM   #232
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

Click the image to open in full size.That pj was a little tough to find... I agree, that it was a bit of a downer to get pj clothes-a bit stinkyClick the image to open in full size., but had I not had WI all this time, I probably wouldn't have even known that PJ had special clothes and I'd have been so excited to have some clothes that I didn't know existed...I'm sure there are kids out there that are just totally excited to now have a clown nose! If we hang in thereI'm sure we'll get something way cool next time! We always knew PJ was evil! Click the image to open in full size.
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:14 PM   #233
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I got the clown suit which I have way too many of as it is! LOL She was much harder to find and it took a long time to find her for 2 accounts. Arte was easy and since the prize was rare, I ended up getting 8 of them. Sweet! But I'm not wasting any more time for clothes I already have! Here's hoping the next contest will be lots better!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:19 PM   #234
oo hoo! Nickelcat is
Gifted

Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds
Nickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no boundsNickelcat knows no bounds

I did the contest before I read all the comments here, and I was disappointed when I received a green popstar dress, which I already have. I was really hoping the prize would be a Pollie Jean Collie plush! I love the plushes and I have just about every one there is (except for early gifts given out in the years before I joined Webkinz).

Yes, let's hope the next contest prize is better!

Nickelcat
Nickelcat is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 09:20 PM   #235
courage7856
Gift Guru

courage7856 is a forum hero
courage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum herocourage7856 is a forum hero

Wow! That took long, definitely longer than before. I got the Jean Jacket Uniform, which isn't too bad. It could have been worse. She showed up in some really weird places, like right under the top banner. Good luck to everyone just starting!
courage7856 is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 10:38 PM   #236
jenney

jenney will become famous soon enough

Did you notice they called PJ Collie "him" in one place on the post?

[IMG]http://3.bp.********.com/_9cgO21RSOuo/TIhSFtYm51I/AAAAAAAAADg/eHtYmY7ytZw/s1600/PJ+Collie.bmp[/IMG]
[IMG]http://webkinzcontests.********.com/2010/09/pj-collie-is-boy.html[/IMG]

I totally get the disappointment factor: getting a rare isn't the same as getting an exclusive. However, I never complain about something free!

And I'd love a clown nose, btw. I can never seem to be online when that thing is offered, lol!

Last edited by jenney; 09-08-2010 at 10:38 PM..
jenney is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 11:39 PM   #237
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Found PJ enough to receive one code...didn't bother to try again...hope that [notranslate]Ganz[/notranslate] is a little more creative with the next Peek!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:24 AM   #238

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I was so looking forward to this. Living in New York, we can't participate in the contests. This one at least is easy and to me it is fun. It took me about 20 minutes to do 4 accounts. The prizes weren't what I expected, but I enjoyed it anyway! Looking forward to the next one. I hope they continue to do it. It's something I enjoy! It's something different, and the prize doesn't really matter, it's something.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:45 AM   #239
toricutie2000

toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!toricutie is the bees knees!

WOW only 20 min for 4 accounts?? took me 30 min on 1 account & only got superhero mask

though you are right- I shouldn't complain- it was free

Last edited by toricutie; 09-09-2010 at 12:45 AM..
toricutie is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 03:59 AM   #240
Gifted

Jackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonderJackal wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by jenney
Did you notice they called PJ Collie "him" in one place on the post?

[IMG]http://3.bp.********.com/_9cgO21RSOuo/TIhSFtYm51I/AAAAAAAAADg/eHtYmY7ytZw/s1600/PJ+Collie.bmp[/IMG]
:::snerk:::
Jackal is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: