Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-08-2010, 04:55 PM   #221
Happy Holidays!!
Gift Coach

valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness
valntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicnessvalntom is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Webkinz Newz Peek-A-Newz Challenge *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by littlejohnw
Can someone help me? I don't see her and maybe I don't know what I am looking for???? an ad? I am thankful just to win something else for my pets! if I can find her!!!
Thanks!
Make sure you you keep looking at the News pages. Use the Previous button to look for her. She will appear out of the sides of the page and sometimes above the previous/next arrow. If you are not seeing her, just clear your cache and keep on trying. Good luck littlejohnw!
Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by valntom; 09-08-2010 at 04:57 PM..
valntom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2010, 05:10 PM   #222
Banned
littlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to alllittlejohnw is a name known to all

Thank You! I finally saw her peeking over the left side of the page! Yeah!
littlejohnw is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:17 PM   #223
Webkinz :)

Sammymc has a spectacular aura about

I've played for two different accounts. Both times the prize was the green popstar dress that was for the Chipmunk 2 movie promotion. SO NOT WORTH the time and effort to get.
Sammymc is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #224

kittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant futurekittycat mommy has a brilliant future

I don't like to complain because a free gift is a free gift........but I am disappointed with the Super Hero Shoes (I have multiples of them already).
I was sooooooo looking forward to this particular challenge because I really thought we would be getting the PJ Plushie. I too think this prize was a bad choice.

View Post Originally Posted by littlejohnw
Thank You! I finally saw her peeking over the left side of the page! Yeah!
Good luck littlejohnw.................be patient.....keep looking.....and you will get all 5.

Last edited by kittycat mommy; 09-08-2010 at 05:21 PM..
kittycat mommy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 05:46 PM   #225

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I wanted to be surprised with the prize, so I didn't look here. I was working on a second account when I decided to put my first code in. Imagine my disappointment....clown shoes. I thought it was a glitch. Now at least I can stop looking for her. 30 minutes of looking is not worth clown shoes.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:04 PM   #226
Boog004

WebKinLover004 has a spectacular aura about

I have to admit I'm quite disappointed with today's contest. I received the clown nose on one account and the fairy princess gown on the other (I think That's what the pink dress is called lol). Here's hoping that any future contests will be better.
WebKinLover004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 06:53 PM   #227
This Tiger is
Gifted

Tiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond reputeTiger2819 has a reputation beyond repute

...wow...i looked forward to this the whole week. and even after they postponed it....all i get is a clown nose... i know i should appreciate it even thought i already have 5 clown noses...i was still hoping for something more valued and priceless like the last peek-a-newz prize
Tiger2819 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 07:53 PM   #228
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

We entered on 4 accounts and it took a couple of hours just to find her for those so we didn't enter on the other accounts. Not worth it for us since we only got items we already had. She was a lot harder to find than Arte was. He was super easy, 5 minutes on an account and we were done, the kids liked that prize a lot better too.

We'll call this one done and look forward to the next.

Oh our prizes were:

Clown costume
Super Hero Shoes
Venetian Mask

and I can't remember the other shows how special it was LOL

Last edited by poobears; 09-08-2010 at 07:53 PM..
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:25 PM   #229

iLoveMyDogJozey is just really niceiLoveMyDogJozey is just really nice

ok thanks for the info dixiecup

I also agree with Tiger2819
iLoveMyDogJozey is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2010, 08:26 PM   #230
VeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of lightVeronicaGee is a glorious beacon of light

Wow. Thanks for letting us know. Now I know I can do something else and not feel like I've missed out.
VeronicaGee is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: