Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #91
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: New Webkinz Newz Peek-A-Newz Challenge to Start Friday Night

View Post Originally Posted by KMW
i wonder why some people had to answer a question and others did not? I have never had to answer a question for peek a newz before !
We want, they were talking about the contest that require you to click on a floating prize.
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-03-2010, 04:57 PM   #92
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
Ummm. NO! The contests on the Webkinz Newz site never required a skill testing answer.
Although the Peek-A-Newz contests have not, other contests have.

Where does it say there is a question?
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:58 PM   #93
onder what the chara
Webkinz :)

silentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of lightsilentkeys is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
Although the Peek-A-Newz contests have not, other contests have.

Where does it say there is a question?
THANK YOU
silentkeys is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #94
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
we want, they were talking about the contest that require you to click on a floating prize.

oh ok i thought they we talking about this challenge. Lol
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 04:59 PM   #95
mes753

shopgirl6399 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New Webkinz Newz Peek-A-Newz Challenge to Start Friday Night

Where do you sign up??? I checked all over the Webkinz newz and I can't find the sign-up!!-Cool image!!
shopgirl6399 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:00 PM   #96
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WyldeHeart
Which is exactly what I said. Every other contest on the Webkinz Newz site has only required that you find the hidden character five times. No "skill question".

But as of NOW, the contest that was SUPPOSED to start at 5:00 pm kinz time, is NOT working.
There have been other contests on the Webkinz Newz site the HAVE required a skill-testing question.

Where does it say there will be a question for this one?
Old 09-03-2010, 05:01 PM   #97
Masavonlady is on a distinguished road

I have never seen a website with more tech issues than Webkinz. For a company that makes millions off their product you would think they would have this stuff straightened out.
Masavonlady is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:02 PM   #98
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

This is from the Webkinz Newz Page. I have read it several times and I don't see ANY reference to a question

Announcements
Play Peek-a-Newz Today!
September 3rd, 2010 DON’T FORGET TO TAKE THE PEEK-A-NEWZ CHALLENGE!

Calling all detectives! The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge is here TODAY! From 5:00PM Today until 4:59 tomorrow(17:00 PM September 3rd – 16:59 PM September 4th EST) , users can play the PEEK-A-NEWZ challenge here on Webkinz Newz!
This is your chance to test your sleuthing skills with this awesome and new activity. Our great friend, PJ Collie, will be cleverly hiding in and around the pages of Webkinz Newz. If you can find this lovable character and click on it 5 times, you will be awarded an awesome prize for your efforts and expert finding skills.
Players must DISABLE POP-UP BLOCKERS to participate in this activity. Don’t worry if you exit the activity before earning your prize – simply clear your browser history and log back in to continue where you left off. The PEEK-A-NEWZ Challenge prize can only be awarded once daily for each participant.
Check back closer to the starting time for more instructions on how to play!
IMPORTANT NOTE:
TO PLAY PEEK-A-NEWZ YOU MUST DISABLE ANY POP-UP BLOCKERS. IF YOU DO NOT ALLOW POP-UPS TO BE SEEN, THEN YOU WILL MISS IMPORTANT PEEK-A-NEWZ MESSAGES.

Tags: Peek-A-Newz
Old 09-03-2010, 05:03 PM   #99
KMW

KMW is an unknown quantity at this point

Check ou page 1 on this forum and it says we have to click on her 5 times and then answer a skills question !!!
KMW is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2010, 05:04 PM   #100
Moogie602,Quark1701,

Dmaster is on a distinguished road

I have been on webkinz newz and I have not seen the click here to play yet and it is already past time to start does anyone see where it is
Dmaster is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: