Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-19-2010, 07:30 PM   #31
I'm Ninja :)
Webkinz :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: New "Webkinz Newz" Item List Creates Player Questions

oh the zum hotel looks really cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2010, 07:39 PM   #32
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I want that Christmas countdown Armiore, wow that is cool. The webkinz tee looks like the pink studded one from Kinzstyle, I think. Don't think that is new.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 07:45 PM   #33

Pigster318 will become famous soon enough

omg I love the new webkinz news site, anyone see it yet?
Pigster318 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 08:02 PM   #34

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

Hmm.. very interessting. I wonder what's going on!!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:18 PM   #35
I Love me some

Animalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud ofAnimalia has much to be proud of

Hmm quite a conundrum. Well there's also the costumes shown on a Webkinz Newz weekend eStore sale photo. There's a Cheshire Cat, a ferret and something else (I can't remember) wearing outfits not seen before. Maybe the costumes and the skulll cap could be eStore halloweens. Also, is anyone else not really digging the new Kinzville Newz layout? I mean I like the features but not the look. It's just not the same. Oh well....

Well it looks like the Christmas Countdown Armoire is going to be a new ultimate "Ms. Birdy" Christmas prize (most likely). And eveything else is most likely party, daily activities (balloon dartz, wheel of wishes, wheel of yum...), Magical Forest, Kinzstyle Shop, Vacation, eStore, possibly WShop with the "modern" stuff, and Vacation.

OMGosh!!!!!!!!! Wow! Watching that new WKN Newz intro video made me feel like I was 2! I think I lost brain cells. The guy was creepy and they kept calling me a "kinzer". What in the world. As creative as they are and they call us kinzers???? Bad idea Ganz. Bad new newz site. Well maybe the creepy guy can give us some clues as to where we can get the new items.

Haha I wish I could get that giftbox that kid got!!!!!!!

Last edited by Animalia; 10-19-2010 at 09:18 PM..
Animalia is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2010, 09:24 PM   #36
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I was looking that the t-shirt designer in WW it has some of the clothing in the list like the Old Lady Cape, Frou Frou Coat, Girly Black Tank Top, Purple Empire Tank and the Frilly Purple Dog Thing. I was at a party that had the Clown Cake. And the Vacation Island stuff are at the Vacation club house. The Runway Wallpaper looks like the one in the Runway room in the club house.
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 02:05 AM   #37
kingcardinal

kingcardinal has a spectacular aura about

Oh I love the Christmas armoire too. Also, I was happy and disappointed at the same time to see the leather couches and armchairs. I have been trying to recreate a nice version of the clubhouse library and no sofas look as nice as those for that regal look. Oh well I keep hoping they will release some more furniture that have that "signature" look to it. I have the mahogany table and chairs but wish there were more plush items similar to the signature pet furniture that is awarded randomly when adopting a signature pet.

I love some of the new features added to webkinz newz including the kinz videos, they are so fun too watch. It is new an unfamiliar to everyone for now but hoping it will grow on me as well as everyone else too. It does not seem to be quite as user friendly but there are some nice additions including the list of items and their values (including the ones Ganz is teasing us with)
kingcardinal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 07:51 AM   #38
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Just checked out the site. I agree I don't like the overall look at all. It looks like it's made for the webkinz JR crowd. But it also seems a lot harder to navigate than the old site. What's up with only a 5 items at a time showing on the kinzapedia page? Is there a way to change that? I want to look through and just see what all it has but only 5 per page would take me all day to view the collection.

I'm sure I'll get use to it but ack not loving it at all right now. I did skip the video so I didn't have to see creepy guy. Thanks for the warning LOL
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 12:42 PM   #39
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Aww, the monkey and monkey item is adorable. I hope that's not eStore.
Emma8432 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 04:58 PM   #40

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Animalia
Hmm quite a conundrum. Well there's also the costumes shown on a Webkinz Newz weekend eStore sale photo. There's a Cheshire Cat, a ferret and something else (I can't remember) wearing outfits not seen before. Maybe the costumes and the skulll cap could be eStore halloweens. Also, is anyone else not really digging the new Kinzville Newz layout? I mean I like the features but not the look. It's just not the same. Oh well....

Well it looks like the Christmas Countdown Armoire is going to be a new ultimate "Ms. Birdy" Christmas prize (most likely). And eveything else is most likely party, daily activities (balloon dartz, wheel of wishes, wheel of yum...), Magical Forest, Kinzstyle Shop, Vacation, eStore, possibly WShop with the "modern" stuff, and Vacation.

OMGosh!!!!!!!!! Wow! Watching that new WKN Newz intro video made me feel like I was 2! I think I lost brain cells. The guy was creepy and they kept calling me a "kinzer". What in the world. As creative as they are and they call us kinzers???? Bad idea Ganz. Bad new newz site. Well maybe the creepy guy can give us some clues as to where we can get the new items.

Haha I wish I could get that giftbox that kid got!!!!!!!
Agreed. I don't remember the "kinzers". I don't like the new design for Webkinz Newz. I like the older one better. I think there was a even older design that is "Kinzville Newz". The new WKN is too jubled up. Same font= more uninteresting for me. Where is the comment forum? I looked i never seen it. I do like the missing items every one of them. The Modern Bed is the best. I hope these weren't eStore. It won't be fair to others. Webkinz is uo to something, we don't know how it's coming up in 2011+. Webkinz keeps getting sneakeir and better each time. We must solve this. All of us insiders.
Centex Homes 1 is offline Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: