Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default New Webkinz Lionfish Coming to Webkinz World in August!

A new front page story has been added:

New Webkinz Lionfish Coming to Webkinz World in August!

The third of the August 2009 pets has been officially announced by Ganz. Along with the previously-announced Webkinz Silversoft Cat and Webkinz Iguana, we now have the Webkinz Lionfish coming to stores in August 2009! Here's the plush and virtual images for you to enjoy!

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 02:12 PM   #2
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Webkinz Lionfish Coming to Webkinz World in August!

I think the plush is very unique-looking with the lips and beady eyes. I don't know about the virtual representation, though. I think this will not be a favored pet, especially because it has the 'hairy' fabric for it's body construction.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #3
i'm a team Edward
Webkinz :)

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

hmmmm interesting... might have to think about it more...
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:15 PM   #4

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

Yuck. The virtual image is sorta scary looking...
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:16 PM   #5
dance4U28 is on a distinguished road

Interesting sorry to those who like it but I think it is Vomitrocious!
dance4U28 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #6
AleBettina

alebettina has a spectacular aura aboutalebettina has a spectacular aura about

Very creepy
alebettina is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #7
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

haha! I got a kick out of reading everyone's responses! My first thoughts on this one were that it was absolutely fantabulous! I love the unique pets-I'm kinda sick of cats and dogs (I love them in real life of course) and I"m also sick of all the way cool unique ones only going to the estore...

I like the fabric on this one-seems like that snake my ds has-which also helps make it a more "boy friendly" pet-not all foo foo girly girly...

I'm hoping the psi is something fun for underwater like a anti-venom station, a jelly fish maker (a spin off of the balloon maker) or maybe a treasure chest that opens and closes like in a fish tank...

Good job on that one Ganz!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:18 PM   #8

VeggieWebkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats cool! they're using the same material as the Tiger Snake,:snake: i wanna get it :3
VeggieWebkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #9
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I think the plush is very unique-looking with the lips and beady eyes. I don't know about the virtual representation, though. I think this will not be a favored pet, especially because it has the 'hairy' fabric for it's body construction.
LOL... Looks like a striped snake with chiffon ribbon attached to it.
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 02:19 PM   #10
i'm a team Edward

Grace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to allGrace98 is a name known to all

ok, the plush is unque and the online is umm not that great. the plush has a little smilee that is cute. very interesting! i like the plushie's cuteness and kookieness.
Grace98 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
creeeeeeeeeeeepy, kevinelevin was here!, zach parise<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: