Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 02:55 PM   #51
Gifted
King5000 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Webkinz, Lil Kinz for May Confirmed with Ganz!

The Rhino is looks like a hippo , the Gecko looks like a frog and the Samoyed looks like a Husky...

and the Dragon is PINK?????? and i thought that this would be a boy webkinz...turns out im wrong............
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 03:08 PM   #52
fergierihanna, 4 mor
Gift Guru

doggyhugga26 is on a distinguished road

These are just my opinions, but the Gecko looks just like the Frog, the Samoyed looks like a fluffier version of the White Terrier (which is good, because my son wanted to get a White Terrier, but hated the bow in its hair), the Rhino looks like the Hippo, the dragon is original, but I hope they have a green dragon in addition to that, and this is the weirdest, I think- The Lil' Black Poodle looks more like a Pink Poodle. It doesn't look like a smaller version of a Black Poodle.
doggyhugga26 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:19 PM   #53
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by bythebeach
I wish Ganz would just stick with animals
me 2, now there is a dragon,google,unicorn,pink pony,love puppy,sherbet bunny,love frog tye, dye frog,2 cheeky dogs, cheeky cat, and cheeky monkey i mean some of those are okay but like some i really don't like because GANZ went overboard.

what's next a zango,nad fairy,good fairy arte, ms. birdy, amanda panda,or tabby von meow?!
stick to animals
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #54
Webkinz :)

Shay100 is on a distinguished road

dragonmaster i haven't seen that pic on ANY site r u sure u found that pic on webkinz site?
Old 03-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #55
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by doggyhugga26
These are just my opinions, but the Gecko looks just like the Frog, the Samoyed looks like a fluffier version of the White Terrier (which is good, because my son wanted to get a White Terrier, but hated the bow in its hair), the Rhino looks like the Hippo, the dragon is original, but I hope they have a green dragon in addition to that, and this is the weirdest, I think- The Lil' Black Poodle looks more like a Pink Poodle. It doesn't look like a smaller version of a Black Poodle.
Click the image to open in full size.

yea, the gecko looks like a deformed frog, i thought the lioness would look like the lion except without the mane,the samoyed is very cute (virtual looks like a fluffy white husky)
and the rhino is very disapointing i wanted them to make a rhino so bad and no they have made one and it just looks like a hippo with horns

and i am surprised they made the dragon pink because i know alot of boys would won't a dragon and are very dispointed they made it pink, like why would they do that?
it's like a dragon just for girls.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:23 PM   #56
Im Ashley
Gifted

Sharpay7876 will become famous soon enough

i might buy the samoyed
Sharpay7876 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #57
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

i am so happy they are comin out with unique webbie. cant wait till they are in stores!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 03:25 PM   #58
1-800-4-TRADES
Banned
i-luv-house-md is an unknown quantity at this point

omg the lioness and the white one at the bottom are so cute. I am SO gonna get 'em.
Old 03-24-2008, 03:28 PM   #59
Gifted

kinzrockz is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going to get the whimsy dragon!
Old 03-24-2008, 03:43 PM   #60
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

View Post Originally Posted by Shay100
u peeps r crazy! let ganz go over the top if they want geez! u sound like my mom webkinzraccoon!
i'm just pointing out the facts .
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: