Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-11-2010, 10:43 PM   #1
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default New Webkinz - KinzKlip - CD Combo Pack Discovered

A new front page story has been added:

New Webkinz - KinzKlip - CD Combo Pack Discovered

Click the image to open in full size.

Thanks to Webkinz Insider member jeans94 for reporting a new combo pack discovery! A new Webkinz/KinzKlip/CD pack was found at Toys R Us. Reportedly it is $15.99. Looks like there are a few different pet combos available. Sounds like an awesome deal!

The original CD packs, released in July 2010, contained a Webkinz and a CD, but no KinzKlip.
Jennielou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #2
Mo Ikai, onigai!
Webkinz :)

catspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guidecatspaws is a golden guide

Default Re: Webkinz new combo pack discovered!

thats so cool!
catspaws is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #3
Love
Gifted

taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!taytertots is not just visiting!

I didn't realize this hadn't been reported... I saw the one with the pink pony and pink cat clip for sale around Aug 10th or so.
taytertots is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:02 PM   #4
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

What a great price!! Thanks so much for the update...and for sharing this tip!! We will absolutely look for those!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:18 PM   #5
shined0wn

Fluffeh will become famous soon enough

So they're in stores now? They've been an online special on the Toys R Us website for at least a month. I believe these are a few dollars cheaper though. The online ones are like $19.
Fluffeh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:21 PM   #6
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

This is great! Now if I ever forget the words to the "Hug a Pug" song, I know where to turn!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:24 PM   #7
Kiara and Kovu.!

PinkPonyLove560 has a spectacular aura about

omg cool!!!!!
PinkPonyLove560 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 11:51 PM   #8
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

Default Re: New Webkinz/KinzKlip/CD Combo Pack Discovered

I am SO getting that!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 12:20 AM   #9

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

They also have a combo of, as an example, The key lime dino, the Lil Kinz cocker spaniel, the pocketbook and trading cards for $19.99. I know I have paid $14.99 for just the pocketbook for my granddaughter. They have a combo of a pet, an outfit, a figurine and trading cards for $14.99. They have a lot of different combos of things. I order there once in a while. Never had a problem.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 03:05 AM   #10
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

I got these, at our area Toys R Us, back around the second week in August. At the time they were on sale for $11.99. I got the pug combos and we used them as prizes for anyone who did Hug a Pug karaoke, including doing the dance, at my granddaughters Webkinz birthday party. They were a huge hit!

Click the image to open in full size.
Happy Cupcake Day!
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
hippobirdietwoewe

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: