Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 03:22 PM   #41
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: New "Webkinz Kinzbands Wrist Bands" Coming Soon

WOO! I am SO buying some!
TheFlamedance is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 03:25 PM   #42
ow!I love my flute!
Webkinz :)

Cin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant futureCin9000 has a brilliant future

Wow! I can't wait to get one!
Cin9000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #43

SillyMili10 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
Wow! Webkinz Silly bandz!
Exactly what I was thinking!
SillyMili10 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #44
Forever2011

Forever2011 is a glorious beacon of lightForever2011 is a glorious beacon of light

Talking Re: New "Webkinz Kinzbands Wrist Bands" Coming Soon

I love these stretchy bands!! They are so fun to see the shapes, and I love the ruffled look they give off when they you wear them on your wrists. Totally buying a pack of these. I also hope they make more, in almost all pet shapes! Good luck WI members!

~Forever2011

Autumn is Here!!!

Forever2011 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #45
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
OK... and help figure these out:

Collection 1
Dragon, Monkey, Rabbit, Wacky, ???, Goldfish

Collection 2
Cat, ???, Frog, Ms. Birdy, German Shepherd, Zum

Can anyone help with my ??? or correct me if I've guessed something wrong? Thanks in advance for your help!
in the first one, i think it's an elephant.

everyone loves these things at school, and i wasn't interested..now i am.. lol
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:34 PM   #46

Gwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond reputeGwenda has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Ohhhh, thank you, thank you, thank you dragonbird!

I think the elephant is absolutely correct... not so sure about the pelican, but I sooooo appreciate you taking the time to respond!
I definitely think elephant, I think the cat is a leopard & yhre other look like a donkey maybe?
Gwenda is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #47
You can't fight the

GooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of lightGooglesGirls is a glorious beacon of light

omg i have 124 silly bandz so this will add perfectly to my collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GooglesGirls is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:36 PM   #48
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by hpharrypotterhp
I am not a fan of "sillybandz" but I do think these are cute. (: But unless they come with a code of some cool sort I will not be buying.
I agree
Pupsaresocute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 03:39 PM   #49
duwang gang

luree611 has disabled reputation

WOWIE! gotta have some!!!!!
luree611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #50
ho's back? Me!!
Gifted

animalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonderanimalover48 wows us all with wonder

AAAAHHHHH I NEED THEM ALL!
animalover48 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: