Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 01:53 PM   #21
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New "Webkinz Kinzbands Wrist Bands" Coming Soon

What ARE those???

we do not have those in my area....
rockermom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #22
Sealegs Rose ☼
Webkinz :)

pirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonderpirateluver034 wows us all with wonder

omg! i have to have these silly bands!!! does anyone know how much they cost??
pirateluver034 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 01:59 PM   #23
Awesomeness

zappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clownzappity is cool as a bunny clown

OMG! YES! YAY!! I am totally getting those
zappity is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:01 PM   #24
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

They are sure to become popular items
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:02 PM   #25
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
What ARE those???

Shaped "rubber" (actually silicone, I do believe) bands in the shapes of things. You put them on your wrists, and you can't tell what they are. You can basically leave them on your wrists all day and then take them off and they kind of "spring" back to their original shape.

I know; it's strange what today's youth is into.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:08 PM   #26
e can find a cure

natalie456789 is a jewel in the roughnatalie456789 is a jewel in the rough

Default [langtitle=de]Re: New "Webkinz Kinzbands Wrist Bands" Coming Soon[/langtitle]

[lang=de]haha, [notranslate]ganz[/notranslate] sure knows how to make a profit. [/lang]

View Post Originally Posted by rockermom
What ARE those???

They are the new "faze". Almost everyone has them. They are rubber bracelets that you can wear, but when you take them off they are a shape. So these new "Kinz bands" will be different types of webkinz, but there are all kinds of the original "silly bands" such as: Animals, dancers, action figures, movie characters, etc. etc. etc. They've become so popular that stores are selling out of them super quickly.

One girl told me that she went on a trip to another state and everyone was wearing them there, then we she came back to her own state everyone had started wearing them there too! haha, so I'm SURE you'll be seeing them around soon. I've seen kids with hundreds on each arm. They wear them all the way up to their elbows or higher!

*sigh*...the things people go crazy over.

Last edited by natalie456789; 09-29-2010 at 02:08 PM..
natalie456789 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #27

~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder~Kiwi~ wows us all with wonder

OMG!!!!!! YAYYYYY!!!!!!! Now I have a reason to get silly bandz! xD

If they have some special code thing that would be AWESOME!
~Kiwi~ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:10 PM   #28
Neiler for life

Boltaway is sweet stuff
Boltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuffBoltaway is sweet stuff

Epic? Yes. That is awesome. I NEED some! I already loved SillyBandz before, in fact, I'm wearing some right now, but these are just cool! And also, I know what I'll be getting in my stocking this year. xD
Boltaway is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:21 PM   #29
I love you ♥

Starla knows the way
Starla knows the wayStarla knows the wayStarla knows the way

awesome I WANT I WANT I WANT!!!
Starla is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2010, 02:22 PM   #30
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok so I am guessing there will be a TON of adults, me included, sporting silly bandz. Now do they come with a code? I have go to have them!!!!!!!!!!!!
rollingfur is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
dudeeee kesha wuz here!, f l a m e d a n c e, heart891011 was here, pawsome thread! -luree

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: