Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2009, 06:22 PM   #31
Call me Aimee
Gifted

RainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roostRainbowSherbert rules the roost

Default Re: New Webkinz Iguana Coming to Webkinz World in August!

Its OK... but i probably won't get it.
RainbowSherbert is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2009, 06:28 PM   #32
310webkinz
Webkinz :)

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Post Re: New Webkinz Iguana Coming to Webkinz World in August!

Wow, neat pet! It's not as cute as it could be, but who cares? It's definately going on my wishlist. I wonder what it's PSI and PSF will be. I bet the food will be something with bugs, and the item, something green with trees. I hope the PSI will be a Jungle Vine Throne, or something like that.

I really hope Ganz will start making more interesting, and useful, PSIs. Unlike the most recent PSIs, these might be more useful. I personally like the PSIs I can use, like dining tables, loungers, beds, sofas, etc.

Add me as a friend if you agree that Ganz should make more interesting, and useful, PSIs.
I'm 310webkinz.

:clyde:

Last edited by Dixiecup; 06-15-2009 at 08:16 PM.. Reason: removing friend request
310webkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:30 PM   #33

Catekitz is an unknown quantity at this point

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Catekitz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:32 PM   #34
One Just Ducky
Gift Guru

luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!
luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!luvwebkinz has rep to infinity and beyond!

Donation Award 

LOL! That's so ugly it's cute.

Click the image to open in full size.
Webbies Playing Peoplekinz
luvwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #35

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New Webkinz Iguana Coming to Webkinz World in August!

that is SO UGLY!!! no offense to the people who like it. . . . . but YUCK!! i'm getting the silversoft kitty though!! it is so sweet!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:34 PM   #36
Galapagoslover
Kinz Freak is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Re: New Webkinz Iguana Coming to Webkinz World in August!

Too Cool!!! I have three real pet iguana's so I will have to have this new little guy! Can't wait to see what his pet item is! In real life I have to cut up greens and veggies for my guys to eat...I wonder what igs eat in webkinz world! Now, if they would just come up with sea turtle!
Kinz Freak is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:35 PM   #37

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: New Webkinz Iguana Coming to Webkinz World in August!

View Post Originally Posted by luvwebkinz
LOL! That's so ugly it's cute.

Click the image to open in full size.
Webbies Playing Peoplekinz
LOL!!!!! i agree with the so ugly part but NOT the cute part lol. . . . .
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:37 PM   #38
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by virtualpawprint
Finally, a Webkinz that is not a cat, dog or horse! Don't think I will get one but it is different!!

Hoping for a bumble bee!
A bumble bee would be cute! My son wants them to make a grasshopper - I laughed, so random!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 06:56 PM   #39
Hello! :)

'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of'KINZRULES has much to be proud of

How adorable! I can't wait to buy this plushie!

I <3 Lizards!
'KINZRULES is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2009, 07:14 PM   #40
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

My Oh my I wanna Iguana. My son and I think he is just too cute. I can not wait for him to come out.
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: