Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 02:37 PM   #81
lpndutcher
Webkinz :)

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

I didn't place the 3 berries I received into my preserve jars. I later decided to put two in and feed one, but I can't get back to the preserve jars. Guess we can only add to them at the end of the game...is this correct or am I missing the link to the jars? Thanx!
lpndutcher is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 02:40 PM   #82
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Also does anyone understand how many berries you get at the end? My score was 200, but only received 5 berries. How does it get rewarded?
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:46 PM   #83
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

awesome! i just went to the arcade and it is so fun! how ever, it did take a while to figure out .. .
labsrock is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #84
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
I didn't place the 3 berries I received into my preserve jars. I later decided to put two in and feed one, but I can't get back to the preserve jars. Guess we can only add to them at the end of the game...is this correct or am I missing the link to the jars? Thanx!
got to the wshop there is a jar display for sale like the gem box where you can look at your jars in a room - i don't know if it's indoor or outdoor - just try....
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:50 PM   #85

grapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
In the WShop they have a new item called "My Preserves Shelf" for 350kc. You can purchase it and place it in your room. Click on it and it will show you at any time how many berries you have collected.

Good luck!
Old 12-18-2009, 02:51 PM   #86
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for all this great info Everyone . This game is alot of fun !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:52 PM   #87
rosie1960

barbie1960 is just really nicebarbie1960 is just really nice

How cool is this new game! Thanks for the update.Everyone have a great day and God bless.:abn::bt::clyde::el1::goo:
barbie1960 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #88
Luv Wacky POI

kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds
kuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no boundskuhl123 knows no bounds

View Post Originally Posted by grapecrush
In the WShop they have a new item called "My Preserves Shelf" for 350kc. You can purchase it and place it in your room. Click on it and it will show you at any time how many berries you have collected.

Good luck!
you're right it goes on the wall i just hung mine up.
kuhl123 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:57 PM   #89
Gifted

morebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud ofmorebubbles has much to be proud of

The berries are not kinzpostable, but the prizes are!
morebubbles is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 03:03 PM   #90
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Lookie what I got!
Click the image to open in full size.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgberry.jpg (14.3 KB, 82 views)
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: