Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 01:54 PM   #61
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

View Post Originally Posted by yaniella
Sweet Does it go on the table or the wall?
It goes on the Wall.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 01:57 PM   #62
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by nana
It goes on the Wall.
Thanks for answering
I have got so excited to see such a great prize that I did not read the name "Sugarberry WALL Clock"
yaniella is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 PM   #63
Webkinz :)

5moody has a spectacular aura about5moody has a spectacular aura about

Look what I won on the new game!

Sorry so little!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpgjumbleberry pie.jpg (30.0 KB, 41 views)
5moody is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:00 PM   #64

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

i got a sugar berry muffin it looks just like a jumble berry muffin but yellow
kitkat97106 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #65
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by sweetnothings82
Since my computer froze when I clicked to preserve I wonder if it will let me preserve tomorrow.... It won't let me back in right now as far as I can see.
You can buy the preserve shelf to hang on your wall (it's in the W shop--not sure of the exact name). You may be able to put your berries in the jars from there. Good luck!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:05 PM   #66
Call me Stella
Gift Guru

stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!stelladora is not just visiting!

I fed a berry to my pet and got... Click the image to open in full size.
stelladora is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:09 PM   #67
ebheads love

rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine
rollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshinerollingfur is a ray of sunshine

Ok so I just played and only got one berry. I have never play Yatzee and I CLEARLY do not understand this game. Does anyone have a good way to play or a way to explain it. I thought I knew, but clearly I don't. Wow I don't know how my 6 year old neighbor is going to get this.

Please help the Jumbleberry challenged...
rollingfur is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:10 PM   #68
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

Click the image to open in full size.

feed them and got nothing

Last edited by MarianHM; 12-18-2009 at 04:15 PM..
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 02:11 PM   #69
PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!PebblesInTheSun is the cats pajamas!

I fed my pet one of the berries and received a modern juicer ? Wonder if it is like a blender ? Wish I knew how to show a screen shot of it. I really like the game.
PebblesInTheSun is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 02:16 PM   #70
kellyld159

kellyl96 is on a distinguished road

Thumbs down Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

well......i tried this game just now and;;;
I DIDN'T GET IT AT ALL!!!!
is there any way you guys can make a tutorial on it/???
kellyl96 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: