Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 01:38 PM   #51
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

Just FYI... I managed to complete each box on one account. Thought I'd get a prize for it but didn't. So don't beat yourselves up if you got all but one. LoL! Not sure why I didn't get the purple berry, since I know I filled all the areas on the screen.

BTW, I fed all five berry's pets. I gave two berries each to two pets, and the one to a third and got nothing. I wished I had preserved them now! Also, you can't kinz post from one account to another.

Good luck everyone!

Click the image to open in full size.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 01:39 PM   #52
Likes Art
Gift Guru

Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!Wuzzle is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Same here Batty We all are averaging about the same amount of berries, at least until we can understand the strategy a bit better
I got 4 on all 4 of my accounts and my score was 100-110 on all of them. My roommate scored about 78 and only got 3 berries.
Wuzzle is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:40 PM   #53
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I think you have to get a certain number of them. I am pretty sure that 5 of one color gives you a berry.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #54
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I think you have to get a certain number of them. I am pretty sure that 5 of one color gives you a berry.
I only got five of one color on the account I just showed, but got berries on all 5 of my accounts. At least one and up to 5 on this account.
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #55
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

I go the Sugarberry Wall Clock!
Old 12-18-2009, 01:48 PM   #56
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Dang...I wanna play again It is very addictive
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #57
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

Dang...I wanna play again It is very addictive
That's for sure is Dixiecup I can't wait for tommorow
yaniella is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:50 PM   #58
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

got nothing

Last edited by MarianHM; 12-18-2009 at 04:16 PM..
MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 01:51 PM   #59
I rocks
Gift Guru

yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine
yaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshineyaniella is a ray of sunshine

View Post Originally Posted by nana
I go the Sugarberry Wall Clock!

Sweet and congratulations It is truly becoming a question of "to feed or not to feed"

Last edited by yaniella; 12-18-2009 at 01:54 PM..
yaniella is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:53 PM   #60
sweetnothings82
Webkinz :)

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

Since my computer froze when I clicked to preserve I wonder if it will let me preserve tomorrow.... It won't let me back in right now as far as I can see.
sweetnothings82 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: