Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #31
Webkinz :)

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

The link under the Daily Activities tab is taking me to the arcade, and I'm not finding the Jumbleberry Fields game.

Thanks to all for sharing this; I can't wait to play it and hope I do as well as some of you have. Congratulations!
spiderdancer1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 01:10 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

My kids love Yahtzee, so I am sure they will love this game! And I am happy to have another daily activity to do!

I got 4 berries and preserved them all because I figured if I fed them to my pets all I would get would be food prizes (and my dock always has way to much food in it!). But now that I have seen that adorable window, I might have to feed a few berries to my pets every now and then instead of preserving them all.

I wonder if it is totally random, or if the prize depends on the color berry you feed your pet.
momcrom is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:11 PM   #33
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Pickleberry pie, now.
AnthonysMommy what a WONDERFUL PRIZE that window is
Click the image to open in full size.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:14 PM   #34
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

WHEEE, I kept feeding things to my pet and WOW, I got sugarberry pie and a SUGARBERRY GRAND PRIZE, a Tray of Muffins!!
Old 12-18-2009, 01:16 PM   #35
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Congrats Dixiecup! It's furniture right?

My lil sister just won this:

Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 01:17 PM   #36

spiderdancer1 is on a distinguished road

Would anyone mind sharing the link to the game? My link is taking me to the Arcade, and I'm not finding the game.

Thank you!
spiderdancer1 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:19 PM   #37
jadavis1
Gift Guru

mulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clownmulberry59 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
WHEEE, I kept feeding things to my pet and WOW, I got sugarberry pie and a SUGARBERRY GRAND PRIZE, a Tray of Muffins!!
That is so cool! Congrat's! Can that tray go on a table? If so, indoors and out? I have soooo many questions!!! LoL!

I have fed my pet on different accounts, but nothing. I think it may because they are all well fed and can only take one berry. I'll have to get them to work up an appetite!

Thanks for sharing!
mulberry59 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:21 PM   #38
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Ok So I just created a new Asain account, had a few webbies laying around. Played the game again, feed 2 berries to my pet and nothing! So glad I waisted a webkinz on a new account.

View Post Originally Posted by spiderdancer1
Would anyone mind sharing the link to the game? My link is taking me to the Arcade, and I'm not finding the game.

Thank you!
Are you on an Asain account? Did you clear your Cache?
Mom2Alex is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:21 PM   #39

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Can't wait untill my son gets home from school to try this out. Looks like fun..
Myersnks is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 01:22 PM   #40
e must be
Gifted

Oh, Mom2Alex...I did the same doggone thing yesterday in order to find out what the rare was on the Euro accounts. Now I have a new account (like I need another hole in the head) that I have to keep up Ah well, nothing ventured, nothing gained
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: