Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 07:15 PM   #191
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

I got my Moonberry badge. Yeah!! CJ Click to enlarge.

moonberrybadge.jpg

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-20-2009 at 07:15 PM.. Reason: adding info
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 08:35 PM   #192
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
I got my Moonberry badge. Yeah!! CJ Click to enlarge.

Attachment 197854
Wow! You are so lucky! Congrats!

I looked at your pic and you got a basket of 5 and 5 red berries and 5 purple berries!! I almost never get 5 in a row! Lucky you!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 09:53 PM   #193
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

These were the two items I won today. The country bonnet and country dress.

Click the image to open in full size.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:03 PM   #194

BellaFonte is just really niceBellaFonte is just really nice

Babybutler05, what did you feed your pet to win those two prizes?
BellaFonte is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 10:07 PM   #195
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

AnnieMae congratulations on getting the Weathered Barn Wallpaper!

babybutler05 congratulations on your win! The Country Bonnet and Country Party Dress are adorable!
Old 12-21-2009, 12:58 PM   #196

oreene has a spectacular aura about

does anyone know if the berrys can be sent by kinz post
oreene is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 03:10 PM   #197
TWEETYNANNY
Gift Guru

babybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud ofbabybutler05 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by BellaFonte
Babybutler05, what did you feed your pet to win those two prizes?
I am pretty sure they were yellow. I have not gotten but 1 purple so far so I know that was not it because I put it in my jar. It was either red or yellow but I think(if I remember correctly) they were yellow. I got them on 2 different accounts but then sent them both to one. So I did not win them at the same time.
View Post Originally Posted by nana
AnnieMae congratulations on getting the Weathered Barn Wallpaper!

babybutler05 congratulations on your win! The Country Bonnet and Country Party Dress are adorable!
Thanks!! I know... aren't they cute!
View Post Originally Posted by oreene
does anyone know if the berrys can be sent by kinz post
No, they cannot be kinz posted.
babybutler05 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #198
TheNeuroscientist
Gift Guru

ganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond reputeganesha07 has a reputation beyond repute

which prizes come from eating the berries vs. saving in the jars?
ganesha07 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 06:45 PM   #199
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
These were the two items I won today. The country bonnet and country dress.

Click the image to open in full size.
Congratulations! The outfit is adorable!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-21-2009, 08:16 PM   #200
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

I have never added anything to the WIki. I am not sure how to. Does anyone want to add this information to the WIki for us? Thanks!!
Just press the edit tag at the top of any page and type away. Don't worry about format. There are many members who are more than willing to clean up after others. The main focus is to get the info in there.

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
I am pretty sure they were yellow. I have not gotten but 1 purple so far so I know that was not it because I put it in my jar. It was either red or yellow but I think(if I remember correctly) they were yellow. I got them on 2 different accounts but then sent them both to one. So I did not win them at the same time.

Thanks!! I know... aren't they cute!

No, they cannot be kinz posted.
Thank you so much for letting us know how you won them.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: