Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #181
Webkinz :)
AnnieMae will become famous soon enough

Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

I won Barn Wallpaper!!!!

Hope there is floor! Hope the pic I'm posting shows up.

Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #182

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal

Each round has 3 spins. Spin once and if you like what you have and can put it in a category, then click on the category to get the points (if you cursor over the categories, you should be able to see how many points you would score for each category). There are 9 categories--thus, 9 rounds. In each round, you can spin up to 3 times. Spin the first time to see what you get (categorize it if you want). If you don't want to categorize it yet, then lock which ones you want to keep, then click the spin button to spin the ones that are not locked. If you like what you have, you can categorize it; but if not, you have 1 more spin. You can lock more jars, or unlock jars. When you spin the last time, you must categorize it. You have 9 categories and each category can only be used once. So, you might get a 0 in the "5 in a row" category, or another category if you can't fit your spins into a category. It is best to try for the 3-4-5-in a row categories first; then fill in the other categories. The mixed basket is when you get one of each berry (plus an extra berry or bug--it doesn't matter, as long as you have 1 of each of the 4 colors of berries).

For the 3-4-5 in a row categories, you get points for each of the berries (including the ones that don't fit into the catgory); e.g. if you have 3 red berries, 1 purple and 1 green and categorize it in the 3-in a row category, then you get points for the 3 red berries and the 2 other berries. If you categorize it in the category for the red berries, then you only get points for the red berries.

Thanks so much for this explanation! I had no idea how to play after reading Ganz"s incomplete (as usual) directions, but I thought I had a handle on the game after reading the directions in the Wiki. But each time I played I got what I thought was a glitch after several rounds, and I couldn't understand why no one else seemed to be having the problem. I was about to post a glitch report when I saw your post. You are the only one to mention that each category can only be used once. Now I know that the game wasn't freezing when I clicked on a category I had already used. Can that information be added to the Wiki instructions? Even though nobody else has questioned the frozen buttons, there must be at least a few people out there who are as slow on the uptake as me.
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:13 PM   #183

View Post Originally Posted by AnnieMae
I won Barn Wallpaper!!!!

OK -- don't know how to embed it. But if you click the X it will pop up in another window. Sorry!!!!
Old 12-20-2009, 05:21 PM   #184
♥ FTP ♥
Gift Guru

kittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roostkittyhub54 rules the roost

Yeh, i really like collecting-so this game is perfect!
i feed the berries to pets on my other accounts and send the
winnings to my main account, and fill up the jars with berries won
on my main account....
if that makes sense?
kittyhub54 is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 05:36 PM   #185

grapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant futuregrapecrush has a brilliant future

Thanks SchmoopiePie. Your scores fit right in with the results I have seen.

Thanks Snowcrystal. I don't know what I am doing differently. I try to fill up the 3/4/5 of a kind first and use the mixed basket/free roll if it doesn't work out. If those 2 fail too I fill up the Red/Yellow/Green/Purple categories last.

View Post Originally Posted by grapecrush

Old 12-20-2009, 06:15 PM   #186
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Quote:
Quote:
Each round has 3 spins. Spin once and if you like what you have and can put it in a category, then click on the category to get the points (if you cursor over the categories, you should be able to see how many points you would score for each category). There are 9 categories--thus, 9 rounds. In each round, you can spin up to 3 times. Spin the first time to see what you get (categorize it if you want). If you don't want to categorize it yet, then lock which ones you want to keep, then click the spin button to spin the ones that are not locked. If you like what you have, you can categorize it; but if not, you have 1 more spin. You can lock more jars, or unlock jars. When you spin the last time, you must categorize it. You have 9 categories and each category can only be used once. So, you might get a 0 in the "5 in a row" category, or another category if you can't fit your spins into a category. It is best to try for the 3-4-5-in a row categories first; then fill in the other categories. The mixed basket is when you get one of each berry (plus an extra berry or bug--it doesn't matter, as long as you have 1 of each of the 4 colors of berries).

For the 3-4-5 in a row categories, you get points for each of the berries (including the ones that don't fit into the catgory); e.g. if you have 3 red berries, 1 purple and 1 green and categorize it in the 3-in a row category, then you get points for the 3 red berries and the 2 other berries. If you categorize it in the category for the red berries, then you only get points for the red berries.
Thanks so much for this explanation! I had no idea how to play after reading Ganz"s incomplete (as usual) directions, but I thought I had a handle on the game after reading the directions in the Wiki. But each time I played I got what I thought was a glitch after several rounds, and I couldn't understand why no one else seemed to be having the problem. I was about to post a glitch report when I saw your post. You are the only one to mention that each category can only be used once. Now I know that the game wasn't freezing when I clicked on a category I had already used. Can that information be added to the Wiki instructions? Even though nobody else has questioned the frozen buttons, there must be at least a few people out there who are as slow on the uptake as me.
I have never added anything to the WIki. I am not sure how to. Does anyone want to add this information to the WIki for us? Thanks!!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 12-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #187
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by grapecrush
Thanks SchmoopiePie. Your scores fit right in with the results I have seen.

Thanks Snowcrystal. I don't know what I am doing differently. I try to fill up the 3/4/5 of a kind first and use the mixed basket/free roll if it doesn't work out. If those 2 fail too I fill up the Red/Yellow/Green/Purple categories last.
Thanks for the chart and your strategy!

I got an awful lot of bugs this last time around. I got pretty low scores on all accounts! I should have tried for the 5-in-a-row bug badge (or whatever it is called!)! LOL!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #188
Wacky Holidays!

I won Barn Wallpaper!!!!

I love the wallpaper! The desk goes so well with it!!

Do you remember what color of berry you fed to your pet?

It is going to take forever to fill up the purple berry jar (okay, I call them by color and not by name! LOL!)!!! I rarely get any purple ones!
Old 12-20-2009, 06:46 PM   #189

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
I love the wallpaper! The desk goes so well with it!!

Do you remember what color of berry you fed to your pet?

It is going to take forever to fill up the purple berry jar (okay, I call them by color and not by name! LOL!)!!! I rarely get any purple ones!
No -- I don't remember the color! I'm mad at myself for not paying attention. Guess I wasn't expecting anything... LOL I do know I had the purple one, but it didn't give me anything.
Old 12-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #190
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

I won Barn Wallpaper!!!!

Congrats on that wallpaper! It's so cute. Your desk looks wonderful with it!
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: