Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 05:32 PM   #121
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Webkinz Game: Jumbleberry Fields NOW OPEN

View Post Originally Posted by babybutler05
Woo-Hoo!! Look what I got when I fed my pet one of the yellow berries...

Click the image to open in full size.
Wow, Congrats!!! What a great prize! Good for you. Making me rethink the canning strategy. Thanks for posting the pic and enjoy your chair! CJ
ps I just noticed your score of 62 and 2 berries awarded and you got such a wonderful prize...wow, I can see the wheels turning for all the creative peeps here on how are they going to figure this baby out LOL Best of luck to you brainiacs with this new project!!!! I'm sure you'll have it figured out in no time and the rest of us will benefit once again from all your hard work!!! Gotta love WI!!! CJ

Last edited by ConchyJane; 12-18-2009 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: adding info
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 05:40 PM   #122
Webkinz :)

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

View Post Originally Posted by rollingfur
Also does anyone understand how many berries you get at the end? My score was 200, but only received 5 berries. How does it get rewarded?
Wow! I think that 200 is an amazing score! Someone check me but I think the max score possible is 237.

red berries = max of 10 points (5 red berries)
yellow berries = max of 10 points (5 yellow berries)
green berries = max of 20 points (5 green berries)
purple berries = max of 35 points (5 purple berries)
3 of a kind = max of 35 points (5 purple berries)
4 of a kind = max of 35 points (5 purple berries)
5 of a kind = max of 35 points (5 purple berries)
mixed berries = max of 22 points (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 green, 2 purple berries)
random = max of 35 points (5 purple berries)

My best score was 124 and got me 5 berries. I also got 5 for a score of 118 but I only got 4 for a score of 100. Are you sure your score wasn't 120 instead of 200?
Margo is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:47 PM   #123
I'm Ninja :)

webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!webkinzgirl520 is the cats pajamas!

cool i will go play it lol
webkinzgirl520 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:49 PM   #124
310webkinz

310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold310webkinz is a splendid one to behold

Oooh a badge! I can't wait! So far I've gotten two Jumbleberries and a Sugarberry.
310webkinz is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:53 PM   #125
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
i got these prizes today
Arya is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 06:13 PM   #126
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 06:22 PM   #127
cootie46

colliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wondercolliegal wows us all with wonder

Well I love this new game.. Finally one you don't have to race the clock or be really coordinated.. I put all my berries in the jars, I am never very lucky so decided I would just save up for prizes But Congrats to everyone who has won something...
colliegal is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 06:24 PM   #128
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Congrats on the hat and the badge!!

Do you remember what color of berry you fed to your pet? Do you remember if you were still on the screen that showed your preserve jars (or did you "X" out of that screen first)? Thanks!
Thank you. I fed the pet a yellow berry and I was on the screen that showed the preserve jars.
Old 12-18-2009, 06:29 PM   #129
ahernan
Gift Guru

MarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talentMarianHM has lots of talent

MarianHM is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 06:34 PM   #130
jr12345670

Jr12345670 is on a distinguished road

I love this game! I still like the Wheel of Wow more!
Jr12345670 is offline Female
Closed

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: