Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 02:55 PM   #71
Webkinz :)

Kinz_Rock is on a distinguished road

Talking Re: New Webkinz eStore Pet Coming Soon: Rainforest Boa

How cute i love he desinghs on it:husky:
Kinz_Rock is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 03:53 PM   #72
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Webkinz eStore Pet Coming Soon: Rainforest Boa

That's cool! Is it going to be a E-store pet?
Lelex13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 01:26 PM   #73
Gift Guru

nmk6 knows the way
nmk6 knows the waynmk6 knows the way

The Rain Forest Boa Snake looks like a corn snake kind of because the corn snake is red orange and a little yellow. Sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssoon (soon) there will be another snake, I think. My favorite snake is the Green Shimmer Snake because it looks cute! I wish they would make more stuff animal snakes. If I were to name one of those Boa Snakes I would name it Penny. All hale me! Just kidding! The Boa snake woul be my third or second favorite webkinz snake. Not to change the subject or anything but, I think the Webkinz manatee should be able to be on land without an water bubble. I think the same about the whale,and dolphin. I alo think that Ganz should make the webkinz seal go underwater without an air bubble! So back to the Boa! They should make the snakes have a tree bed where they rap themselves around the tree branch. That would be so cool and awsome!
The end of my post is about. . . . . . . . . :abn: Atalanta the Brown Arabian Horse! Atalanta is the seventh one in my Webkinz family!
nmk6 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:26 PM   #74
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

This is a neat looking pet! I really love the colors of the pet. It really pops out!

I also really like the PSF and PSI for this snake.
volleyuup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 12:27 PM   #75
OK Records!

okpo has accomplished something fantabulous
okpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulousokpo has accomplished something fantabulous

That is cool!!!!!!
okpo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 03:06 PM   #76
iloveshoes12311 is an unknown quantity at this point

it looks like jello....
iloveshoes12311 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 12:20 AM   #77
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: New Webkinz eStore Pet Coming Soon: Rainforest Boa

I have never liked the webkinz snakes since I first saw the tiger snake. Then they retired it, they made the striped snake, then retired it. Now the shimmer snake, and this. Without a doubt they will retire these too. So far, my image of the webkinz snakes is not good, and this hasn't changed a thing.
Old 06-05-2009, 02:02 PM   #78

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

Oh how fantastic! I really like most snakes so I think the webkinz ones are adorable. I especially like this one because the patterns and the coloring of it is sort of realistic but yet it still has the webkinz style and is cute. I think I'd like to get this one.

Thank you!
Pandora's Box is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 09:32 PM   #79
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

Not sure how I feel about snakes yet...
They are one of those pets that are really hard to dress I am really into clothes for my pets so that is something sort of important to me
I haven't adopted a snake of any kind yet but might get the Rainforest Boa.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 08:39 PM   #80
Unregistered

Wink Re: New Webkinz eStore Pet Coming Soon: Rainforest Boa *UPDATE*

I don't really like snakes and I don't think that I will get this snake, but coutos to who ever does get this snake.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: