Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-30-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Default New Webkinz Deluxe Membership Benefits - Print Postcards, MyPage Taglines

A new front page story has been added:

New Webkinz Deluxe Membership Benefits - Print Postcards, MyPage Taglines

A few new benefits were added to Webkinz World for Deluxe Membership users. Upon logging in, Deluxe Members had a letter from Ganz, letting them know about a new postcard printing option and new features in MyPage. Thanks to googlesny for the following image of one of the new deluxe postcards, and for cataloging the exclusive deluxe taglines now available in MyPage!

Click the image to open in full size.
Deluxe Taglines
  • Deluxe Devotee!
  • Deluxe Superfan Extraordinaire!
  • Proud to be a Deluxe Member!
  • Digging being Deluxe!
  • Gold Channel Gifted!
  • Surfing the Gold Channel!
  • Decorating with Deluxe Style!
  • Doing my Deluxe Dailies!
  • Looking for other Superfan Friends!
  • Having Some Fabulous Deluxe Fun!
  • I say go Deluxe or go home!
  • This is my Deluxe my page!
Justin is offline Male Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-30-2009, 10:44 AM   #2
olverine's ARE
Gifted

queenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud ofqueenfrostine12 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Webkinz Deluxe Membership Benefits - Print Postcards, MyPage Taglines

Thanks for letting us know what that meant. I was confused by it! Lol.
queenfrostine12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:47 AM   #3
illiam has a bunny
Webkinz :)

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Default Re: New Webkinz Deluxe Membership Benefits - Print Postcards, MyPage Taglines

Thank you! I was confused too!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Thanks for sharing Justin!
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 10:54 AM   #5
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

where do you go to find the postcards? I looked but dont see it.
adrkmfdm is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:40 AM   #6
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Thanks for the update Justin.Sounds cool.

Thanks for sharing googlesny.

Bob :pgn: The Zombie Wrangler
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 11:53 AM   #7

Safire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to beholdSafire25509 is a splendid one to behold

Cool, I like the opt to print the postcards, but I am not sure I would want to flaunt my deluxe membership to everyone.
Safire25509 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:08 PM   #8
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

my word, every time I refresh the WI homepage today - there's something new to look at! I'm not getting any work done around the home - lol! Thanks for the update and explanation!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 12:13 PM   #9

bigtoe has a spectacular aura about

I love opening WI and seeing "there's something new in Webkinz world . . . "

This looks interesting. I can't wait to check it out - after I'm done reading through all the new posts on WI, that is!
bigtoe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009, 01:30 PM   #10
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

"Go Deluxe or go home!"?? Wow, Ganz, yeah, you're not trying to get more of us to buy Deluxe memberships...
b1uski3sxox is offline Male Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: