Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 07:56 AM   #41
Snackerdoodle,Imanan
Webkinz :)

Swonderful is a jewel in the roughSwonderful is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: New Webkinz Coming to the Ganz eStore: Cotton Candy Sheep

Thanx for the info! It would make an awesome plush!
Swonderful is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 08:11 AM   #42
keldustin

lbudgie8 has a spectacular aura about

I think it should have been a plushie to , but when it is in the estore I will be getting it. It is very cute
lbudgie8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:24 AM   #43
has 60

crum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundcrum98 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Cute!!!!!! Its so pinkiful!!!!
crum98 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:38 AM   #44
HIYA

penguin17 is on a distinguished road

i personly dont think its cute but its a smart idea for a webkinz
penguin17 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:39 AM   #45
dustysky34
Gift Guru

dustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonderdustysky wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I normally do not buy e-store but this one I will give in for, its PINK!!!!!!
dustysky is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:48 AM   #46
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

View Post Originally Posted by katmanndoo
This should be an actual plushie. It's really cute, and would make a great toy. They need to stop making so many virtual WK. I would have loved to have had my Emerald Lab as a real plushie, since she's my birth puppy and all.
I agree, especially with the birthstone pets. I mean, kids could buy birthstone webbies for their friends' birthdays, that'd be perfect. Kids wouldn't buy codes and hand each other pieces of paper, an actual birthstone plushie with a bow around its neck in a bag, there's a winner birthday present
I REALLY wanted the emerald lab, but I couldn't ask for a virtual pet. If it was a plush I would have been able to buy one or ask for it for my birthday

I thought the first sheep was cute so I bought it, then they made the second sheep which I didn't want but once I saw her on the shelf I couldn't resist! hehe, and now this cutie, I'm going to be starting my own sheep farm! but I don't buy estore, maybe if it was a plush it could have stolen my heart away
CrystalFlute is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:50 AM   #47
Yay me! I'm a
Gift Guru
nire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledgenire1976 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Ooooohhhhh!! I just love this!! I cannot wait for this to come out!!!
nire1976 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 08:57 AM   #48
HOA! I'm a
Gift Trainee

kittylover12344 is just really nicekittylover12344 is just really nice

Talking Re: New Webkinz Coming to the Ganz eStore: Cotton Candy Sheep

my goodness, that is sooo cute i normally don't really like e store stuff, but i might have to get this one!!!! i agree with a lot of people that this would have been super-de-duper cute in plushie form! yeah finally a cute e store pet worth the money!
kittylover12344 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #49
Liberty

SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!SugarFrenzy is not just visiting!

it's cute but ganz should start making real animals like giraffes,ferrets & other real animals
SugarFrenzy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #50
Laus Deo!!!

psalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud ofpsalm135 has much to be proud of

I think the Cotton Candy sheep is cute I like it's smile
psalm135 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
cheezeiful!, zach parise<3

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: