Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 04:31 PM   #51
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

Default Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released

View Post Originally Posted by joi
UPDATE: I just saw this on WKN. There IS another challenge coming when we finish the Academy challenge!!

"Have you ever been to outer space? Now is your chance to go with our awesome new Space Camp challenges. Just complete the “Teacher’s Pet” challenges, and you’ll unlock this out-of-this world series. You’ll be able to get your pet in shape, do some redecorating – and prepare for lift off!
You can find the Space Camp challenges in your pet’s room. Just click on the icon to get started.
As you complete the Space Camp challenges, you’ll unlock all sorts of great prizes. Have fun!"
Awesome joi! Good catch. Surprised there is back to back challenges.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 04:35 PM   #52
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

AND ANOTHER ONE: DO YOUR DAILIES CHALLENGE

"There are so many fun things to do every day in Webkinz World. From spinning the Wheel of WOW to gem hunting with Arte. Sometimes it’s easy to forget to do one of the daily activities. To give your memory a jog, play the “Do your Dailies” challenges! You’ll get lots of practice doing all sorts of different activities.
Before you can do the “Do your Dailies” challenges, you need to have completed your “Teacher’s Pet” challenges.
You can find challenges in your pet’s room. Just click on the icon to get started.
As you complete the “Do Your Dailies” challenges, you’ll unlock all sorts of great prizes. Have fun!"

Just posted on WKN!!
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:43 PM   #53

kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl
kirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owlkirtoglou is a wise owl

Donation Award 

I don't like the fact that if you choose to skip a challenge, you can't do anymore. So if you don't to the academy challenge, you can't do the Rocket ship challenge. There is only so much time in the day, and the kids do go to a real school and have homework and other activities.
kirtoglou is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:49 PM   #54
sonja54321

labradorian is a forum hero
labradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum herolabradorian is a forum hero

I love this exept I am going to have to finish 13 days from now because of recess. I wish i could take it early!
labradorian is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:52 PM   #55
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by kittyangel899
excuse me but i posted it first.
Actually, you didn't Joi posted it over an hour before you did. check the time stamp on her posting. it is nice to have the confirmation of a second post, though.

View Post Originally Posted by Beautykinz
Awesome joi! Good catch. Surprised there is back to back challenges.
make that back to back to back! academy, then space AND dailies!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 04:53 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released

Thanx MissGnomie for the update.

I love these challenges. I have many days to go before getting to recess on my 3 accts. & hope the challenge doesn't end.

suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:08 PM   #57
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

I'm hoping that they will consider changing the recess part of the challenge. I wouldn't mind if there were only one challenge going on, but I would love to finish this one and move on to the others without having to wait nearly two weeks for my chance to complete the recess task.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #58
Lil Kinz
LittlePinkFairy is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released

Oh dang it it is going to take me forever on the second part it is driving me crazy! I hope we have a while to get it done I want my choir robe! I wonder what the third part reward is.

Well I will get it all because I'm a ninja!

P.S.

Love the Winter Fawn!
Peace out!
LittlePinkFairy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:34 PM   #59
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

How long is this challenge going to be up?

I just got to #2 of the 3 school challenge activities only to find that the 3rd requirement of the 2nd activity is to go on recess.

The closest any of my pets are isn't for another NINE days! Will this school challenge even be up that long? If not, it'd be so totally unfair for Ganz to have me waste good kinzcash on buying those Classroom Theme items (that I normally would have no interest in buying) and not let me be able to finish the challenge.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 05:36 PM   #60

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by momcrom
I'm hoping that they will consider changing the recess part of the challenge. I wouldn't mind if there were only one challenge going on, but I would love to finish this one and move on to the others without having to wait nearly two weeks for my chance to complete the recess task.
i hhope they change it too
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: