Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-09-2011, 11:57 AM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

momcrom is sweet stuff
momcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuffmomcrom is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released

View Post Originally Posted by qtjujubee
This didn't work for me. I'm still stuck at 13 days after doing classes with 3 pets.
It didn't work for me either. i just tried taking a second pet and completed three regular classes plus my bonus Deluxe class and I'm still where I left off with my first pet - 13 days until recess.
momcrom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2011, 11:58 AM   #32
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by Jrock
I am awesomely bad at Webkinz Rally - I guess I better start practicing. How many levels of WR would you have to pass to earn enough points?
I am REALLY bad at it too, but I finally got my 2000 pts ( and yes, it has to be in ONE game)!!! keep trying, you have to get to the third checkpoint about to get that many points, and actually, the game seems to get more fun after that!!

good luck!
cria is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 11:59 AM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Hmm, maybe I am just lucky Have you all cleared your Cache's and restarted?
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:04 PM   #34
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds
cria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all oddscria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by lemony
the webkinz rally part of this is awful...LOL...i have been playing an hour and still can't figure it out ....
I agree, but I finally passed this. the key for me was to use the space bar constantly! the space bar jumps you over the grass that slows you down. there is a guide in the games section that might be helpful:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post13847617

hope this helps!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I don't know if anyone else discovered this, but you can take ALL of your pets to the Academy to get to the end quicker. It changes the days for every pet you take. I was at 5 days to go to recess and I took 4 of my pets, now I only have one day to go and I get recess
Hmm, maybe I am just lucky Have you all cleared your Cache's and restarted?
I have 4 pets and a hamster doing classes every day and I have ALWAYS had to wait the whole 15 days.
I WISH I was as lucky as you!

Last edited by cria; 11-09-2011 at 12:04 PM..
Old 11-09-2011, 12:06 PM   #35
Webkinz :)

Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.
Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.Beautykinz is #1 to the fourth.

I don't know if anyone else discovered this, but you can take ALL of your pets to the Academy to get to the end quicker. It changes the days for every pet you take. I was at 5 days to go to recess and I took 4 of my pets, now I only have one day to go and I get recess
Were you lucky to be able to do this on a NA account? It won't on any of mine, but I saw it mentioned that it works on Asian accounts.
Beautykinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:10 PM   #36
criagirl
Gifted

cria defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by joi
The article on WKN about "Play the Teacher's Pet Challenge" says this at the end:

'When you complete the Teacher’s Pet challenges, you’ll unlock a couple of new series of challenges. Playing challenges is a great way to earn prizes – and have fun!'

So it looks like the completion of this challenge will be necessary for those in the future - everyone should do it! Good luck
I think that is because the first three tasks are part of the Teacher's Pet Challenge, and finishing those three allows you to get to the second three tasks which are labeled "Time for Recess!" and the third set which is called "Put your Skills to the Test!" I don't think there is an entire new challenge.

I hope I'm wrong and your right, though.

Does anyone know if the quick events count for the webkinz stadium leg? they are taking too long to fill up for me to find out (not very much patience, I know!)

Last edited by cria; 11-09-2011 at 12:10 PM..
Old 11-09-2011, 12:22 PM   #37
ichey555

dogsbestfriend will become famous soon enough

ooh sounds like a lot of fun!!
dogsbestfriend is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 12:25 PM   #38
Autisum Awareness

TRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guideTRichards44 is a golden guide

I just had a recess so too so now I have to wait another 13 days before I can get to recess again.
TRichards44 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #39
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness
joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by cria
I think that is because the first three tasks are part of the Teacher's Pet Challenge, and finishing those three allows you to get to the second three tasks which are labeled "Time for Recess!" and the third set which is called "Put your Skills to the Test!" I don't think there is an entire new challenge.

I hope I'm wrong and your right, though.
Ah, you're right! I guess we'll have to wait a while longer for a brand new challenge.
joi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2011, 01:42 PM   #40
Diabetes Awareness

Dorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to allDorri is a name known to all

Oh why did I take my pet to recess yesterday???? It would have been so cool to be all set to meet that challenge. Oh well - that is how it goes
Dorri is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: