Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-17-2011, 08:50 AM   #111
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released *UPDATED*

I am working on the third set in the Kinzville Academy Challenges.
I have been trying to play Webkinz Rally.
It's not a game I like so playing it is toture for me. I wanted this done ASAP so I could move on.

However, I went in and played it three times... I got over 1100, over 1300 and over 1800 during those three games. However, when I went back to my room to check the challenge score, it read 0/2000. It did not count even one of the points I'd earned.

What is going on? Am I doing something wrong or are others having this problem?

TIA
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2011, 04:25 PM   #112
I now has bunny!!!!!
Gifted

KelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond reputeKelCoo70 has a reputation beyond repute

I hate Webkinz Rally too--oh why, oh why can't the points be cumulative, or why did Ganz have to pick THIS game!?!
KelCoo70 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:39 PM   #113

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I am currently on the Undersea Challenge and am dismayed that you can't buy a ticket for the vacation if you have tickets already! I have 6 tickets I've been saving that I'm going have to burn through if I want to do the challenge!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #114
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I have burned through 5 of mine already. On the one hand though, I have not seen one ghost on the ship
Dixiecup is online now Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:43 PM   #115

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

Whoops, just saw on the previous pages this has been addressed, thanks for the updates! I can't remember how to edit a post!

Thanks, Dixiecup, that IS good news!

Thanks, Dixie, that IS good news!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2011, 05:45 PM   #116

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

View Post Originally Posted by Jae's Momma
I am working on the third set in the Kinzville Academy Challenges.
I have been trying to play Webkinz Rally.
It's not a game I like so playing it is toture for me. I wanted this done ASAP so I could move on.

However, I went in and played it three times... I got over 1100, over 1300 and over 1800 during those three games. However, when I went back to my room to check the challenge score, it read 0/2000. It did not count even one of the points I'd earned.

What is going on? Am I doing something wrong or are others having this problem?

TIA
You have to earn the $2000 in a single race. I finally figured it out. Hit the gray rocks with the stars on them. These give you points even though they slow you down some. Jump the grass in the first level. By hitting the star rocks, I was able to score the 2000 in a round or two. I was very frustrated until I figured it out. I posted elsewhere and they also said that hitting the coins / rocks with stars will get you points faster.

Good luck!

View Post Originally Posted by Phoebe's Mom
I am currently on the Undersea Challenge and am dismayed that you can't buy a ticket for the vacation if you have tickets already! I have 6 tickets I've been saving that I'm going have to burn through if I want to do the challenge!
Any word on what the final prize is for this challenge. I started burning through some of my vacation tickets, but then thought that if the prize isn't good or if completing it isn't needed to open something else, then I may just scrap this one.

Thanks for any info.

Iggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 10:43 PM   #117
bchen

BRCHEN is on a distinguished road

I am trying to complete my Space Challenge, but every time I clear the first level of Dex Dangerous, the site crashes and logs me off. This has been happening for 4 days in a row. HELP!
BRCHEN is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:19 PM   #118

popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!
popcorngood hit the reputation jackpot!

All those challenges sound fun!
popcorngood is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2011, 11:34 PM   #119
shocked72032
Shocked is on a distinguished road

the dex game crashed on my me too like that while i was using internet explorer but i switched to google chrome and played just fine to complete the challenge. Not sure if it will work but that it what i did
Shocked is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 01:54 PM   #120
willow234 is a WIzard
willow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzardwillow234 is a WIzard

I just called Ganz about the Undersea Challenge. They're going to change the programming so that you are required to go on vacaton, rather than buy a ticket. This should be fixed by Wednesday, so hang on to your tickets if you haven't already burned through all of them.
willow234 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: