Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 11:49 PM   #101
ram325
Webkinz :)

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released *UPDATED*

it may be a while before i get there -- having a tough time w/ webkinz rally
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-11-2011, 09:44 AM   #102
cluckie95

cluckie will become famous soon enough

Can anyone help me with this? I am having trouble sending a note to Ms Cowoline... my phone will not seem to add her to my friends list no matter how many times I type her name in! Is there another way of doing this? Thank you for your help...only five more days until recess!

Ahhh..Nevermind! I just realized that I was not typing in the punctuation! You need to have the period after MS. in order for it to accept Ms. Cowoline's name! DUH!

Last edited by cluckie; 11-11-2011 at 09:44 AM..
cluckie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 10:15 AM   #103
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicness

There is a new one out called Overtime Challenge

Click the image to open in full size.
There are so many jobs to do in Webkinz World – and Tabby is always looking for hard workers like you! To really get the job done, play the new “Overtime” challenges. In this series of challenges, you’ll be able to do some jobs, redecorate, and play some games.
Before you can do the “Overtime” challenges, you need to have completed your “Do Your Dailies” challenges. This Challenge never expires – you can have as long as you need to get it done!
You can find challenges in your pet’s room. Just click on the icon to get started.
As you complete the “Overtime” challenges, you’ll unlock all sorts of great prizes. Have fun!

Looks like there is a Thanksgiving one, now too

Last edited by Dixiecup; 11-11-2011 at 10:15 AM..
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 02:47 PM   #104

ImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clownImHappy is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by GPX Navigators
Don't laugh, but I am stuck at the fairy biscuit in the space challenge. I think I only have one across 3 accounts. That could take forever to get the two I need. The kids are pretty sure they don't have any either. Who knew cookies would be such a hot commodity? Maybe I can bake some.
we haven't got this far yet - still on the Acadamy one - but good to know we should start saving fairy biscuits!!! has anyone put together a list of the tasks? knowing if we should save something (like not taking recess until the challenge asks for it) will help speed us along!
ImHappy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #105
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
we haven't got this far yet - still on the Acadamy one - but good to know we should start saving fairy biscuits!!! has anyone put together a list of the tasks? knowing if we should save something (like not taking recess until the challenge asks for it) will help speed us along!
I have not put together a list, but I would say go to your room first and complete the tasks required (if you can) before you do anything else. I think one of the school challenges requires you to complete a certain number of classes, but then the next level did too. Not 100% sure on that. So these are not all challenges to be completed in a day. The 2nd level of the healthy eating challenge (the one Dixicup posted above) is to feed your pet a yellow, green and purple jumbleberry. I didn't have a moonberry, even after playing today. I recently opened all 4 jars, on two accounts, and have only earned two moonberries since. I think since the challenges started, all my scores are going down. I failed two emplyment jobs today - back to back. I never do that!!

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
it may be a while before i get there -- having a tough time w/ webkinz rally
It took me quite a few tries but I got it done. The first time I read the instructions, I missed the part about using the space bar to jump so I kept hitting grass. Just don;t overuse the jumping ability as it slows you down. It's not cumulative, so you just have to keep trying. I would say ignore the extras on the course and go for the finish line. If you make it past two gates and onto the third course a little ways you should earn enough points.

Last edited by GPX Navigators; 11-11-2011 at 04:13 PM..
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 02:14 AM   #106
Gifted

isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness
isabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicnessisabella1665 is epic beyond epicness

I finished the Kinzville Academy Challenge. I lucked out with a recess for today. Good luck everyone!
When you finish the first Challenge, two new Challenges appeared on the screen.

Here is the first set of tasks for "Today's Activities Challenge."Click the image to open in full size.
Here is the first set of tasks for "Space Camp."

Last edited by isabella1665; 11-12-2011 at 02:22 AM..
isabella1665 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 09:22 AM   #107
pipperroo2

pipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clownpipperroo is cool as a bunny clown

These challenges look fun, but I'm frustrated becuase I did recess the day before it was announced. So I can't complete the challege for 2 weeks!
pipperroo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:39 AM   #108
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen
monkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizenmonkeecj is a crafty citizen

View Post Originally Posted by ImHappy
All the tasks for all the Challenges can be found in the WIki:

Webkinz Challenges - Webkinz Insider Wiki
monkeecj is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2011, 10:50 AM   #109
naname01
Gifted

MaryEllenMc is a jewel in the roughMaryEllenMc is a jewel in the rough

I have now found a punishment for being a delux member. Every month you get a free vacation. I just forget to use them. Now I can't buy the Vacation for the Crystal Seas challenge. If you have vacations in your portfolio, it won't let you buy another. I have about 20 in my portfolio. Bummer!
MaryEllenMc is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2011, 12:35 PM   #110

pagehanna knows the way
pagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the waypagehanna knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by MaryEllenMc
I have now found a punishment for being a delux member. Every month you get a free vacation. I just forget to use them. Now I can't buy the Vacation for the Crystal Seas challenge. If you have vacations in your portfolio, it won't let you buy another. I have about 20 in my portfolio. Bummer!
I have several deluxe accounts. They all have saved tickets -- one has 15 tickets.

Guess what? Click on one of your saved tickets and go on vacation. Go back to the travel agency and click on another saved ticket -- even though your other ticket still has almost 24 hours left on it. Go on vacation, return to the travel agency, click on another ticket... repeat.

It took me a few minutes to go through 15 tickets. Each time I took a spin on the island wheel, which made me feel like I was at least getting something out of the vacations.

You now have to wait until all the tickets 24 hours are up. Then you should be able to buy a ticket the next day and finish the challenge.
pagehanna is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: