Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 12:26 PM   #91
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Webkinz Academy Challenge Released *UPDATED*

View Post Originally Posted by trinbin21
I love challenges!! I am hoping that the Kinzville Academy challenge lasts for awhile because I have 12 days until I get recess!
According to the announcement on WKN it is like the Mayor challenge and does not expire. So you have all the time you need to complete it!
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 01:49 PM   #92
Forever

Dutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talentDutdedo has lots of talent

Wow that is so awesome!
Dutdedo is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:13 PM   #93

katie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talentkatie'smom has lots of talent

I'm almost done with the second half. I need to take a recess. I have 2 days left until I get a recess can't wait.

Do you get recess faster if you take more pets to the kinville academy?
katie'smom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 02:18 PM   #94
Diabetes Awareness

DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine
DragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshineDragonsFly is a ray of sunshine

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by katie'smom
I'm almost done with the second half. I need to take a recess. I have 2 days left until I get a recess can't wait.

Do you get recess faster if you take more pets to the kinville academy?
You are not supposed to but some people have Asian accounts that do...
DragonsFly is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 06:48 PM   #95
Gifted
Kippyling has a spectacular aura aboutKippyling has a spectacular aura about

Ugh, I am on my sea explorer challenge and you have to get 800 points in Lily Padz. That took awhile, but I finally did it. Then you have to BUY a vacation. I am a Deluxe member and I have lots of vacations saved up. I tried buying another one, but it will not let me because I have so many vacations. NOT FAIR Webkinz!!!!! Then you have to get 3500 points in Crystal Sea Explorer. Impossible for me. It is not responding very well. I want the prize but now what???? Why can't the points be cummulative. Why do you have to penalize people that are not good at certain games. We are trying Webkinz. Isn't that enough????
Kippyling is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 09:01 PM   #96
trinbin21 is on a distinguished road

For those that are worried about not being able to finish your quests (especially the Kinzville Academy one) on time, I read the Webkinz Newz Site and according to their articles on all the quests, they don't expire until you complete them. Go to WebkinzNewz.com to see for yourself.
trinbin21 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:01 PM   #97
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

argh -- it's 2000 in total for webkinz rally -- only able to reach around 1700 points -- double argh -- and already at all the high levels in the job -- triple argh -- guessing in order to get the check for completing medium task, i would have to go to the job, fail until i reach down a level --
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:08 PM   #98
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
argh -- it's 2000 in total for webkinz rally -- only able to reach around 1700 points -- double argh -- and already at all the high levels in the job -- triple argh -- guessing in order to get the check for completing medium task, i would have to go to the job, fail until i reach down a level --
For the job, you have to pick out one that is blue. That's the medium job. If you notice when you go into employment office, the job postings are different colors. It's not the level you are at. I'm at the top of Piano Player but was able to do it and complete that part of the challenge.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:33 PM   #99
ram325

webby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud ofwebby4 has much to be proud of

oh -- thx GPX -- will try again tomorrow -- at least that's one down and another one to keep on truckin' at [webkinz rally]
webby4 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 11:39 PM   #100
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by webby4
oh -- thx GPX -- will try again tomorrow -- at least that's one down and another one to keep on truckin' at [webkinz rally]
Don't laugh, but I am stuck at the fairy biscuit in the space challenge. I think I only have one across 3 accounts. That could take forever to get the two I need. The kids are pretty sure they don't have any either. Who knew cookies would be such a hot commodity? Maybe I can bake some.
GPX Navigators is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: