Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 08:01 PM   #21
allisonkortz
Lil Kinz
allisonkortz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New Wallpapers and Floorings Added to Zumbuddy Shop

my wallpaper went away too. Is there anything we can do to fix it?
allisonkortz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 11:16 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

Peanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talentPeanut958 has lots of talent

Mine changed today...like the peeking one I had but I don't want to spend my zummies yet...saving for a prize
Peanut958 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009, 01:12 AM   #23
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

now they need to come out w/ wallpaper and flooring for the rest of the zums... i only have the tricky one and i wanna make it happy
evlangelfire89 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:16 PM   #24
name's alex
Webkinz :)

puppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guidepuppygal is a golden guide

I have Lazy Zum wallpaper cuz i have a tricky zum i want tricky zum wallpaper
puppygal is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:19 PM   #25
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

I'm a horrible zum owner. I use all my zummies for my REAL WW room (which isn't even real cuz it's virtual,, but my zum is my virtual virtual world so why would I decorate it?)

My zums are content in their boring undecorated rooms...their sole purpose in life is to make me and my webbies happy...Until the labor union gets involved....THEN I'll decorate!
dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 07:36 PM   #26
ho is Tinker?
Gifted

florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!florida is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
I'm a horrible zum owner. I use all my zummies for my REAL WW room (which isn't even real cuz it's virtual,, but my zum is my virtual virtual world so why would I decorate it?)

My zums are content in their boring undecorated rooms...their sole purpose in life is to make me and my webbies happy...Until the labor union gets involved....THEN I'll decorate!
Dear Ms. Dragonbird,
We are writing on behalf of the IUZ U(the International Union of Zumbuddies United) (pronounced "I use you"). It has come to our attention that you are in violation of the Fair Treatment of Zumbuddies Code, to wit:
1. You have failed to permit Zumbuddies to take a rest break for every 50 zummies produced;
2. You have failed to provide rest areas for Zumbuddies to facilitate such breaks; and
3. You have failed to treat Zumbuddies with the respect that they deserve - they do not exist for the sole purpose of zummy production.

On behalf of the IUZU, I request that you rectify the above-noted breaches and provide proof of such rectification no later than 12:00am on February 20, 2010. Failure to do so may result in further measures. Govern yourself accordingly.

A copy of this notice has also been personally served at your home.
florida is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 09:55 PM   #27
icked Webbies
Gift Guru

dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!
dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!dragonbird is a def. WINNER!

View Post Originally Posted by florida
Dear Ms. Dragonbird,
We are writing on behalf of the IUZ U(the International Union of Zumbuddies United) (pronounced "I use you"). It has come to our attention that you are in violation of the Fair Treatment of Zumbuddies Code, to wit:
1. You have failed to permit Zumbuddies to take a rest break for every 50 zummies produced;
2. You have failed to provide rest areas for Zumbuddies to facilitate such breaks; and
3. You have failed to treat Zumbuddies with the respect that they deserve - they do not exist for the sole purpose of zummy production.

On behalf of the IUZU, I request that you rectify the above-noted breaches and provide proof of such rectification no later than 12:00am on February 20, 2010. Failure to do so may result in further measures. Govern yourself accordingly.

A copy of this notice has also been personally served at your home.
I, dbird, of being of partial sound mind and deteriorating body do so solemnly swear to
1. provide my zumbuddies a rest break for every 50 zummies produced (unless those zummies are all stinking YELLOW YELLOW DOESN'T COUNT!! I DON'T NEED NO MORE STINKING YELLOW!!!)
2. Provied my Zumbuddies a rest area that promotes rest (but ONLY for Zumbuddies that actually produce BLUE!!!! NO BLUE NO BED!!!!)
3. I do agree, they exist for two purposes, to provide me with zummies AND to be my little accessories in the clubhouse.

Proof will be provided once I am supplied with your proper documentation...

dragonbird is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: