Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Default New Wallpapers and Floorings Added to Zumbuddy Shop

A new front page story has been added:

New Wallpapers and Floorings Added to Zumbuddy Shop

Six new items have been added to the Z-Shop in Zumwhere. Those of you who have entered a Zumbuddy feature code on your account can now spend your zummies on Giggly Zum Wallpaper, Peeking Zum Wallpaper, Lazy Zum Wallpaper, Giggly Zum Flooring, Peeking Zum Flooring, and Lazy Zum Flooring. These new wallpapers and floorings can only be used to decorate your Zums' rooms. They cannot be used in your Webkinz' rooms, and they cannot be traded or sent via KinzPost.

Click the image to open in full size.

For more information on Zumbuddies, please check out the Zumbuddy section of WI's, WIKI, click HERE.
FIA is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 10:49 AM   #2
my dogs babies r
Webkinz :)

eyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud ofeyeluvdogs5 has much to be proud of

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Wallpapers and Floorings Added to Zumbuddy Shop

Can't wait for my Zumbuddies to arrive in the mail! Thanks for sharing the updates!!
eyeluvdogs5 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 10:57 AM   #3
Unregistered

I LOVE Zum Buddies, I want one SO bad, these things they've added make me want it even more! Next time I go to the mall I will DEFINITELY be getting one!! YAY ZUM BUDDIES!! =)
Old 11-12-2009, 11:34 AM   #4
Gift Trainee

stormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to beholdstormwatch71 is a splendid one to behold

I saw them earlier. Waiting on my 2nd Zumbuddy to see how their room is before trying out the new wallpaper and such. Thanks for the update.
stormwatch71 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:23 PM   #5
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

I was wondering if they were going to make walls and flooring available, Now we know.

Thanks for the update FIA Bob
robertcleveland is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #6
Banned
Mom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonderMom2Alex wows us all with wonder

Just a reminder to people, if you don't see the new items clear your cache.
Mom2Alex is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #7
sweetnothings82

sweetnothings82 is on a distinguished road

I am so excited about this. I was really hoping they would add some, I personally didn't care much for the original.. I wish I knew what they looked like but I am so anxious I think I will try the Lazy wall with the giggly floor and hope for the best!

Well I changed my mind though I really like the giggly floor. I went with the purple lazy flooring and the giggly walls and I am very happy I did. Did find some pictures of the straight combos in the mag. forest forum that really helped me decide .

Last edited by sweetnothings82; 11-12-2009 at 01:52 PM..
sweetnothings82 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:15 PM   #8
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for the update...Just noticed that some of our Zum rooms now have different walls and floors....
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:39 PM   #9

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Cute now I gotta find those Zummbuddies. Thanks for the heads up.
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #10
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

I bought a new floor - giggly zum floor.... and whenever I try to put it in my room, it logs me out of WW.
cocoharry is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: