Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #51
Unregistered

Default Re: Coming to eStore

It is beautiful. The pond is picture perfect and all BUT... I would much rather have all of those items SEPARATE and in the Wshop. We need more trees to decorate with.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 01:57 PM   #52

CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
CheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeCheekyDB has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by littleoreo101
this is fantastic!! I absolutely LOVE the items!! but I think ganz charges to much, but they job is to make money! But I still think they charge to much REAL money to but virtual items. I dont think they ever should have created the ganz estore. And no pets (in my opinion) should ever be just virtual.

**sorry if you do not aggree with my opinion, and I dont mean to insult any of you**

-littleoreo101 and prowl the bengal tiger :bt:
I totally understand your view. But -- in my case -- I give most of the plushies away. I have kept some of the regular pets, and the few signature pets I have bought, but most go to friends for their kids, to Goodwill, etc. So having mystery pets from the trading cards (better if I knew ahead of time what they were!) and eStore pets is more than fine with me.

I do agree the prices should be lower if it is just virtual vs a virtual and a physical item.

And you know the old saying "you can't take it with you". Maybe the virtual things we can take with us!
CheekyDB is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:07 PM   #53
Webkinz :)

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Coming to eStore

ugh. . . . . just looking at it. . . . . but the water thing is cool haha

i found the dolphin kinz klip and i thought u guys might want to see it so here it is hope u like it C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\2009-07-08 my camera juneish 09\my camera juneish 09 079.JPG i also hope that works so u can have the picture
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:10 PM   #54
brittaniator:) is on a distinguished road

i like it, but i wish they would update regular stuff. they keep updating estore and deluxe accounts, they should do something that anyone can use.
brittaniator:) is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:14 PM   #55

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Coming to eStore

here maybe this'll work Click the image to open in full size. hope it works!!!!!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:42 PM   #56
Diabetes Awareness

roseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to allroseopera is a name known to all

I think the estore is good for people to buy things they can't get. There are lots of people in other countries that can't get webkinz, so being able to buy the estore only one is a safe, secure way to get a webkinz. I also think it is good for things like the charms, seeing as you can't ever find them in stores. But all the other stuff, ugh...they should worry about the site, not more items.
roseopera is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 02:59 PM   #57
binkybohboh
Gifted

binkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socksbinkybohboh rocks our collective socks

WI Subscriber

WOW... Thanks Dixiecup, That wallpaper is amazing.. I love It.
binkybohboh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:03 PM   #58

nickistheman is on a distinguished road

ugh all the new and cool items are estore now =[
nickistheman is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 03:44 PM   #59
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

I love the new floors and wallpaper, but wish they were w-shop not estore.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 04:07 PM   #60
I'm back to a

bluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guidebluey1998 is a golden guide

Default Re: New Wallpapers and Flooring Coming to Ganz eStore Soon

Those items look cool... I'm trying to save up... I wonder how much money the wallpapers and flooring costs
bluey1998 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: