Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 10:41 AM   #21
Gifted

KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!KLDKinzMom is the bees knees!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I really think they are going too far with all the e-store exclusive items when we have to start paying real money for floors & wallpaper. The way the website is constantly malfuntioning these days with the both regular & deluxe memberships indicates to me that they don't have a clue what they are doing and want us to pay more money so they can hire more programmers to mess up more things on the website. I'd rather they fix or eliminate all the broken stuff before they dream up more things that don't work right. I'm seriously reconsidering my willingness to purchase e-store exclusives because they haven't really been adding any good stuff to the regular website that can be bought with kinzcash. I don't even want to think about how much $$ I've already spent in the e-store for virtual items that could disappear in one of their system malfunctions.
I agree. We have bought some things from the EStore, but it's getting ridiculous. The never fix the glitches on the website and the more they add, the longer it takes to load and have "please wait issues" because they are not upgrading their servers. They are alienating people with only offering the series 2 charms in the Estores. And really, do we need another place to go where you have to buy things to access? We bought the first round of clips and put the majority of them on one account and guess what? The accounts with much less are doing better at finding zums than the one with almost 13 on them! Doug the dog was a nice idea, but he steals and lies. As far as I know, he still isn't fixed.

Wallpaper and flooring in the Estore is just wrong IMO. We will not be buying it.
KLDKinzMom is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 10:49 AM   #22
ow! WI says I'm
Gifted

cassielouwho is just really nicecassielouwho is just really nice

Donation Award 

WW keeps me coming back!
cassielouwho is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:58 AM   #23
Gift Guru

Lizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant futureLizzy has a brilliant future

I don't like the idea of the wallpaper and flooring in the E-Store. You won't really be able to change it out in a room unless you buy more with real money. That is too limiting to me...I like being able to change things up a bit by changing wallpaper and flooring. Anything else you buy from the E-Store you can move around in your account from room to room, but not these.
Lizzy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:01 AM   #24
shelbymarie22
Webkinz :)

shelbymarie22 is on a distinguished road

they are so cool
shelbymarie22 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:04 AM   #25

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by karrit
I really think they are going too far with all the e-store exclusive items when we have to start paying real money for floors & wallpaper. The way the website is constantly malfuntioning these days with the both regular & deluxe memberships indicates to me that they don't have a clue what they are doing and want us to pay more money so they can hire more programmers to mess up more things on the website. I'd rather they fix or eliminate all the broken stuff before they dream up more things that don't work right. I'm seriously reconsidering my willingness to purchase e-store exclusives because they haven't really been adding any good stuff to the regular website that can be bought with kinzcash. I don't even want to think about how much $$ I've already spent in the e-store for virtual items that could disappear in one of their system malfunctions.
right!!! i totally agree!
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:05 AM   #26
Unregistered

Cool things...but here again more money. Those should be new things in the wshop not at the e store for real money. Pretty soon anything new is going to cost us!
Old 07-08-2009, 11:11 AM   #27
hat's a
Gift Guru

Jthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonderJthegymnast wows us all with wonder

Thats so amzing, oh I really wish I had some eStore points!
Jthegymnast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:15 AM   #28

susand610 will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: Coming to eStore

View Post Originally Posted by LXVKFKZ7
This is so not fair!!! What was Webkinz world thinking? Hundred's of kids can't get that stuff!!! Including me! I was really really hoping the new suff would be treetop furniture and not e-store furniture! I need help!
i can't get tht stuff either! it is really not fair. ganz was really into making kids happy and at the very begining of webkinz webkinz were only like $3!!! now they are $l6!!!! and some are even more like $26! you would think that ganz would stop being greety and and think. . . . . but sadly some people like you and me can't even get like half of the items that they do have. and you and me know how it feels to be in like a trading room and see someone with a pet that you fell in love with and they are just playing with it and you know that you can't get that pet no matter what pretty much. and knowing that some people have all that deluxe stuff and you r someone who you think desirves it but you can't get it because of those credit cards and ganz doesn't have another way to let u pay and it really isn't fair!!!!! ugh! espcially now with the birthstone pets and say you were born in june and you loved the pearl pup and you want it cause i mean it's your birthstone pet! but you see someone with it whos birthday isn't even in june!!!!! it is so. . . . just. . . . ugh!!!!!! like i dont no what i'll do in december and i see like a blue topaz pup or something!!! UGH!!! gosh ganz!!!! see how mad u make me sometimes?!?!?! wow i typed that fast lol
susand610 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:18 AM   #29
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

I have to agree with most of you. I like the new floors and walls however I do not think it's fair to have to use $$ to buy them when ganz already had it set up at w store to purchase like items or win special type walls and floors and furniture when you buy trading cards and they come as a prize. I guess they no longer like sharing profit with merchants in the real world. Now the fountain and waterfall and cityscape are special and I can see if you want to purchase them in the e store however I think they should be available as prizes for real items like webbies or trading cards.
freebee diva is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 11:20 AM   #30

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I agree with Lizzy. I do have the deluxe access, but walls and floors shouldn't be in the estore. We can't send or change around. So limiting.
jemkinz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: