Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:38 AM   #11
Webkinz :)

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

Default Re: Coming to eStore

those are cool but i like the bridge and stuff the best!! THanks so much for sharinng!!!
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-08-2009, 09:39 AM   #12

mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters
mygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glittersmygaga55 is all that glitters

I love that new wallpaper. Too bad it will just be in the Ganz store and not in the W Shop. I'm not a deluxe member.
mygaga55 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:48 AM   #13
Banned
mckinneysh will become famous soon enough

he has a cheeky cat! whats his name!
mckinneysh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:57 AM   #14
Unregistered

Talking Re: Coming to eStore

why are they making wallpaper at the estore?
that's not a smart move
Old 07-08-2009, 09:58 AM   #15

patches28 is just really nicepatches28 is just really nice

im not deluxe either
patches28 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:02 AM   #16
purrfectpoppins
Gift Guru

deblynn has accomplished something fantabulous
deblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulousdeblynn has accomplished something fantabulous

I love the stuff. But where's the new stuff for WW? Is it all going to be e-store this time?
deblynn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:11 AM   #17
chefsnoopy68 is on a distinguished road

Maybe really cool but , why do we have to pay for flooring and wall paper? Is this far to people who are unable to buy form the e- store. Is this far to us .Is it not enough that we buy the animals so we can play the games to earn webkinz money .This enables us to buy products to decorate rooms using virtual money ,not real. I am getting tired of all the new things coming out that takes real money. I am also disappointed that the calico cat became the more expensive animal not one of the regular animals . You do not get any thing extra when you buy the high price animal. Whats the point Ganz customers are getting up set!
chefsnoopy68 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:17 AM   #18

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

new floor and wallpaper used to be new items in the webkinz store. then you could earn kinz cash and buy it. thats where the floor and wallpaper belong. i have a feeling the next thing we will see is the long awaited tree top room items at the e store. the whole point of the store set up on webkinz is that kids played games and went to quizzies, earned the kinzcash and got to buy the items. if they wanted something big they had to learn to save. now kids are just begging their caretakers for e store points. no earning there. just mom or dad or grandma or auntie whipping out their credit card and getting e store points. and kids missing out on a huge part of why webkinz was such a great internet toy!
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:22 AM   #19
Bunniez luv karrits

karrit defies all odds
karrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all oddskarrit defies all odds

I really think they are going too far with all the e-store exclusive items when we have to start paying real money for floors & wallpaper. The way the website is constantly malfuntioning these days with the both regular & deluxe memberships indicates to me that they don't have a clue what they are doing and want us to pay more money so they can hire more programmers to mess up more things on the website. I'd rather they fix or eliminate all the broken stuff before they dream up more things that don't work right. I'm seriously reconsidering my willingness to purchase e-store exclusives because they haven't really been adding any good stuff to the regular website that can be bought with kinzcash. I don't even want to think about how much $$ I've already spent in the e-store for virtual items that could disappear in one of their system malfunctions.
karrit is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 10:39 AM   #20
hose39

LXVKFKZ7 has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs down Re: Coming to eStore

This is so not fair!!! What was Webkinz world thinking? Hundred's of kids can't get that stuff!!! Including me! I was really really hoping the new suff would be treetop furniture and not e-store furniture! I need help!
LXVKFKZ7 is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: