Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 01:51 PM   #51
Webkinz :)
Kenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant futureKenzielemur has a brilliant future

Default Re: New W Shop Theme, New SuperBed, and New Rare Items Added

when i adopted my cheetah today i got the princess bookcase, and for my signature furniture i got a 2nd fireplace lol. I put that fireplace in the new Cafe themed room it looks SUPER there
Kenzielemur is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 02:00 PM   #52
Super Collector
Gift Guru

jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy
jagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joyjagular is an abundance of joy

Donation Level 2 

heres the new vanity chair from the new theme being used as a step to get on the bed. lol

Click the image to open in full size.
jagular is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:11 PM   #53
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

Wow! Cool! I love, love, love the new w shop theme and am soooo glad Arte finally has a girlier theme in his shop. I was quite tired of all the knights, stone, and metal! LOL!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:26 PM   #54

kitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkitkat97106 radiates beauty and kindness all around

the new curio shop theme is perfect for the new super bed
kitkat97106 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:33 PM   #55

hayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to beholdhayegirl11 is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by collielollie
i honestly don't get it. i log in to check out the awsum new theme, and, poof! i don't know if i have really bad eyesight or what, but i can't find the new theme. i checked out the room theme list. nothing new. i check out new items. all the boxes are empty and it says "new items page 1 out of 0." i even tried searching around in decorations and seating and all of that. do i have bad eyesight or what??
Don't worry, you don't have bad eye sight unless we both do! LOL I don't see the new theme either! I didn't think about checking out for the new bed, I thought I would just get on and check out the new stuff and when that wasn't on there I just didn't worry about it!

P.S. I did clear out ALL my chache stuff and it wasn't there so please don't tell me to do that!
hayegirl11 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:35 PM   #56
10serena

WolfGirl12 will become famous soon enough

Aw on my computer the curio shop isn't working. I hope it is working by the time the vanity chair is on.
WolfGirl12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:36 PM   #57

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

Love the look of the new rare theme. The best part of the new super bed is I have a box waiting in my dock. Yea!
Myersnks is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:41 PM   #58
Call me Carly (:

tinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talenttinybluesmiley has lots of talent

OMG, that is the COOLEST superbed EVER! I'm so getting that.
tinybluesmiley is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 02:51 PM   #59
vonyumyum

JEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the roughJEWEL MY DREAM is a jewel in the rough

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! This is SOOOOOOOOO cool!!!!!! I LOVE the princess them stuff!!!!!! Oh please webkinz world, give discounts!!!!!!!! ( The Mystic dog is totally stoked about this!)

P.S. HORSES ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:abn::clyde::ppony::ph:
JEWEL MY DREAM is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 03:12 PM   #60

kkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective sockskkww05 rocks our collective socks

I loooooove all these new items! I am just wondering, what is the Egypt poster on the wall in the picture of the new cafe theme? Is it new too?
kkww05 is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: