Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 11:48 AM   #41
Webkinz :)

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Default Re: New W Shop Theme, New SuperBed, and New Rare Items Added

You need to click the tools button at the top of your internet browser screen and then internet options. Then delete cookies and files and then you should get it back up just fine.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 11:53 AM   #42
Unregistered

Post Re: New W Shop Theme, New SuperBed, and New Rare Items Added

Is anyone having trouble with the new theme? When I go to the WShop and click on the 'New' button, everything is just blank. And when I go to themes, there is no cafe theme there! Do I need to do something different? I've tried refreshing and logging out already, but it won't work! :-/
Old 11-12-2009, 12:01 PM   #43
Unregistered

The new wshop theme did not show up on my account
Old 11-12-2009, 12:12 PM   #44
oW, look I'm
Gifted

dizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talentdizzydessi has lots of talent

Default Re: New W Shop Theme Added and a New SuperBed

View Post Originally Posted by Talini
It's new. Did you expect it to work right away?

(Just kidding - I'd be totally frustrated!!!)
lol my thought exactly!!
We should be used to things not working right away.
I think I have spent more time on here then ww lately at least does not crash everytime you turn around and when they add something it works!!! lolololol

I am so glad that they have given us some new recipes and items. I guess I will have to get on WW!!
dizzydessi is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:52 PM   #45
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

*scream* I LOVE THIS!!! Now Artie just needs to actually have the princess theme and I need to get another super bed box!! I am so excited!! YEA Princess theme!!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 12:57 PM   #46
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

i honestly don't get it. i log in to check out the awsum new theme, and, poof! i don't know if i have really bad eyesight or what, but i can't find the new theme. i checked out the room theme list. nothing new. i check out new items. all the boxes are empty and it says "new items page 1 out of 0." i even tried searching around in decorations and seating and all of that. do i have bad eyesight or what??
collielollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:02 PM   #47

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Question Re: New W Shop Theme, New SuperBed, and New Rare Items Added

Sweet bed. (My computer hasn't loaded all the new items yet even though it showed maintenance this morning, it usually adds everything by about 2pm KT - must be the server I am on!!)

QUESTION: Did they "retire" any of the existing Super Beds to make way for this new one?
flutterby7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:05 PM   #48
hershey954

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Oooh!!!
I love the new themes and super bed!!! All though.... I think the princess and the pea bed goes quite nicely with the curio shop theme.
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:22 PM   #49
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by collielollie
i honestly don't get it. i log in to check out the awsum new theme, and, poof! i don't know if i have really bad eyesight or what, but i can't find the new theme. i checked out the room theme list. nothing new. i check out new items. all the boxes are empty and it says "new items page 1 out of 0." i even tried searching around in decorations and seating and all of that. do i have bad eyesight or what??
me too.. where is this new theme?
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 01:24 PM   #50
Whoviancoffeelover

Fairmaidenbmt defies all odds
Fairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all oddsFairmaidenbmt defies all odds

Ooh! Awesome new stuff! I love the new theme!!! Thanks for updating us cows4you
Fairmaidenbmt is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: