Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-12-2009, 10:40 AM   #31
Too-Wit Too-Woo
Gift Guru

jazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talentjazzinmarch has lots of talent

Default Re: New W Shop Theme, New SuperBed, and New Rare Items Added

so cute! can't wait to go decorate right now!
jazzinmarch is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-12-2009, 10:47 AM   #32
Webkinz :)

()mega has disabled reputation

Default Re: New W Shop Theme Added and a New SuperBed

View Post Originally Posted by ()mega
doh!!!

I thought it was going to be part of the CSO theme, oh well. I cannot get the new bed yet. I am still online however, had to relog due to an error in my dock. Now I have a problem with Magic Mire. I will post the picture soon.
I posted my Magic Mire screen capture ERROR in that thread off the home page found here.

Click on the link to access it:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ve-new-573938/
()mega is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:17 AM   #33
Heatherblaze Of LC

collielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of lightcollielollie is a glorious beacon of light

Finally! A new theme! i sorta screamed when i saw the cafe theme. its very cute!! not to fond of the bed though... but its really adorably!!
collielollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:24 AM   #34
larissanicole will become famous soon enough

Am I the only one not seeing the new stuff? I just got my daughter a new webbie today and she got the super bed box and we went to look in the wshop under the super beds so she could see them all and the new princess one isn't there. So I logged out and cleared my cookies and still not there. Plus under new I don't see anything. The pages have been blank snce halloween stuff went out Anyone got any advice?
larissanicole is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:28 AM   #35
brneyz has disabled reputation

It is great that there is a new cafe theme... I prefer the Princess one (minus the bed) available in the Curio shop myself. I am glad that Ganz is done with maintenance, which allowed for the updates, unfortunately, now all my "activities" say that I have already completed them which I have not. I cannot gem hunt or spin the wheel of wow etc. Oh well I suppose a day missed is acceptable with the addition in the Curio shop.
brneyz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:38 AM   #36
Gifted

loverofwebkinz is a jewel in the roughloverofwebkinz is a jewel in the rough

I bought the new flooring and wallpaper and when I put it on in my room, the floor didn't show up and now I can't get in that room. I think the flooring has a glitch. Did anyone else have that problem, too?
loverofwebkinz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:42 AM   #37

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

I bought the new floor and wall on my Euro acct. about 6:30 am KT and had no problem with it at all.

View Post Originally Posted by larissanicole
Am I the only one not seeing the new stuff? I just got my daughter a new webbie today and she got the super bed box and we went to look in the wshop under the super beds so she could see them all and the new princess one isn't there. So I logged out and cleared my cookies and still not there. Plus under new I don't see anything. The pages have been blank snce halloween stuff went out Anyone got any advice?
Clear your cache maybe that will help.

Last edited by 1Aramus; 11-12-2009 at 11:42 AM..
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:44 AM   #38

PolkadotsNPlaid is just really nicePolkadotsNPlaid is just really nice

Gosh...I wish I had a bed like that in my real home! Looks comfy!
PolkadotsNPlaid is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #39

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by larissanicole
Make sure you clear your files as well as your cookies. I have to do that or else it doesn't work with just one or the other.
tarayvonne is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2009, 11:47 AM   #40

1Aramus is just really nice1Aramus is just really nice

Default Re: New W Shop Theme Added and a New SuperBed

View Post Originally Posted by BRCHEN
I still can't get on to get the new theme! It still says closed for maintenance. . .
Try refreshing the page first &going down to the bottom of the page where it says Log In I know alot of times I have to do it that way, because it seems to take my server forever to remove the maintenance sign. Hope that helps.
1Aramus is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
310wuzhere, hurricanes, kevinelevin was here!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: