Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-30-2009, 03:25 PM   #111
My Kids are
Gifted

lollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledgelollie flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Virtual World from Sony Launches Today -- Free Realms!!

I'm on level 8 of being a Brawler and need to find the yeti's, Has anyone got to that section yet? And if you have, where do I find them? LOL!!

By the way, the one thing that I really like about this game is that it has "tracks" to follow to your certain destination point/person. It helps alot especially when you have no idea where to go to find the person/place.
lollie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2009, 03:27 PM   #112
Nick J luvs ME!
Webkinz :)

soccerchic09 will become famous soon enough

soundz kool!
soccerchic09 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 04:32 PM   #113

nichole888 is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys ever heard of planetcasmo its just like this free realms but i think its more fun! yuo get to creat your own caricter like webkins and free realms but this is more fun and yes this cost money too
Planet Cazmo, Virtual World – Music, Virtual Concerts, Online Games, Skateboards, Aliens, Hang Outs, More! try it =D:fp:
nichole888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 06:44 PM   #114
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Thanks Justin! Way cool website and it's free, I am already addicted!

The world and games are awesome!!!!!!
Aimless is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:37 AM   #115
chetgecko

geckomom is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the info on Free Realms. After almost 3 years of WW, my 9 year old is getting bored with Webkinz and hasn't had a new Wii game in a while, so we decided to check out FR. Her eyes popped out with excitement!

I followed your advice before signing up and went to Target, where I bought a Free Realms Starter Card for 99 cents. I went home and followed both your advice and the directions on the card, entering the Starter Card code in the box which says "Redeem a Code" before entering any other information. This took me to a registration page, which I filled out. The game loaded and my character was cute, but none of my Starter Card items showed up on my account. I tried entering the code again, with and without spaces, but kept getting the message "This game is already active for this account."

I wrote to SOE Customer Service to explain the situation and they responded quickly, asking me to click on a link in their email, after which I should enter a log-in name and password they sent me. Both Firefox and IE tried very hard to block me from this linked site, but even after I overrode their advice, the site was "Forbidden". I wrote back to SOE Customer Service to ask for a different link or URL and got an automated response to the "unmonitored email address" from which I sent my email, telling me to visit the online help site. But that wasn't helpful either.

To make a long story short, SOE Customer Service must be overwhelmed with emails this week from new users. I will try their phone line, but mainly just wanted you to know that setting up a new account with a Target Starter Card didn't work for me. Our account works, but the code didn't give us any of the promised rewards (30-day Membership, Station Cash, Magical Potion). Still, FR was fun for the hour we played it last night.

-Lexi Sparklecharm
geckomom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 11:40 AM   #116
sawyersuperstar

Sawyer4325 has a spectacular aura about

that place is soooooooooooooo cool!!!!!!!
Sawyer4325 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #117

puppychick004 is on a distinguished road

that looks really dumb. No offense. I like the animals though. NO HUMANS ON WEBKINZ!!!!
puppychick004 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 03:14 PM   #118
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: New Virtual World from Sony Launches Today -- Free Realms!!

View Post Originally Posted by lollie
Okay, I feel like a dingbat but where do I go to try out the game? LOL! What link do I use?
you use FreeRelms.com

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: