Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-18-2011, 02:12 AM   #41
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

Default Re: New Virtual Only Pink Zebra Coming Soon to Webkinz World *UPDATE*

Don't forget: if you use the code HOWL20, you save 20% on purchace of ePoints, so 75,000 ePoints only costs $60, AND you get the zebra!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2011, 02:31 AM   #42
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

I KNEW it! I didn't even dare get excited over this pet because I just knew they were going to pull this again. I just took myself off their email list when I got this in my inbox. When it asked why, I let them know I was tired of these 'promotions' of theirs.
kinzmom1924 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 03:05 AM   #43
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jenn
Don't forget: if you use the code HOWL20, you save 20% on purchace of ePoints, so 75,000 ePoints only costs $60, AND you get the zebra!

Thanks Jenn, that makes it more affordable. The exchange rate is good for me at the moment too, I'm considering this one

There is a better code for pints that I found on this thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-codes-717631/
It's FALL25

Last edited by tashytoot; 10-18-2011 at 03:18 AM..
tashytoot is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:27 AM   #44
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I figured out a long time ago, I can't have everything
I really can't have this, I WISH I could buy that many estore points
If it was a moon bear or this zebra, I would buy the moon bear
but couldn't get the moon bear either.........oh ganz
babymuggy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 05:56 AM   #45
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

I just LOVE that PSI!!!

I might have to get this one
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:06 AM   #46

Cvcolt has a spectacular aura about

How free is it if you have to buy something?
Cvcolt is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:20 AM   #47
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

i guess ganz figures its an added bonus..and with the code FALL25..IT comes to 57.00 ish...so good price for a free pet
lemony is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:35 AM   #48
ishing for vacation!
Gift Guru

Jenn is sweet stuff
Jenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuffJenn is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by tashytoot
Thanks Jenn, that makes it more affordable. The exchange rate is good for me at the moment too, I'm considering this one

There is a better code for pints that I found on this thread
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-codes-717631/
It's FALL25
This is brilliant tashy! Thanks for posting!
Jenn is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 06:44 AM   #49
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Was hoping to get this one for the girls christmas presents but it looks like we'll be passing. I don't have that much money to sink into virtual points just to get a couple of webkinz. Too bad, we were really hoping to get this one for each of us. But that's how it goes.
poobears is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 07:05 AM   #50
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I am MAD at Ganz now! I wanted this one so much. I even had a name for it. Not anymore. It doesn't matter if it is 60 dollars or 75 dollars. That is way too much for something that you can't even hold.
extravaGANZa is offline Male Reply With Quote

Tags
disney online fan, german shepherds rule!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: