Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-28-2011, 10:25 AM   #11
hershey954
Webkinz :)

Ginger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to allGinger945 is a name known to all

Default Re: New Virtual Only Pink Zebra Coming Soon to Webkinz World

I like everything BUT the pet.... that, I'm sorry to say is NOT a zebra. I absolutely LOVE zebra, in fact I have 66 zebra items. The zebra they have made anything close to a real zebra is the signature and maybe the original black and white... the psi is super cute. I will have to trade for it. But I am definitely not getting this pet... waste of money!
Ginger945 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-28-2011, 10:31 AM   #12
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

This is a must have for me, I love cars
Gram2Four is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 10:48 AM   #13

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

Too cute! I can't wait for it to come to the estore.

(Please let it come to the estore! The promo pets are just too expensive.)
nicki12 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 11:32 AM   #14
Gift Guru

cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master
cupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum mastercupcake00497 is a forum master

Not one of my favs...
cupcake00497 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
Graceon ♥

98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!98otter is not just visiting!

I love it, but why does it have to be Ganz estore?
98otter is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:57 PM   #16

lovepuppy84 knows the way
lovepuppy84 knows the waylovepuppy84 knows the way

Too Cute! I love the Jeep
lovepuppy84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 01:43 PM   #17

uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss
uniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the bossuniquecowgirl is the boss

omg! I LOVE THIS PET!!!!! i love horses & zebras! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE VIRTUAL!!!!!!!
uniquecowgirl is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:24 PM   #18
mtbmd

therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!therealmtbmd is the bees knees!

thanks for the info!! im not really into pink but i have to say that pet and psi are so cool
therealmtbmd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:39 PM   #19
Diabetes Awareness!

buts2 has a spectacular aura about

Here are the top reasons on why I cannot stand this pet:

One. It's horribly ugly.

Two, it has a pretty bad PSI considering it's Estore.

And three, I'm so sick of weird, unnatural, unreal pink pets that look ridiculous.

Here's some suggestions!
Maine Coon cat, ostrich, sloth, hammerhead shark, fruit bat, a REAL armadillo, a REAL peacock,
an octopus, a squid and a parrot. I'd love some of those! A lot of other people have awesome ideas too. PLEASE MAKE SOME OF THESE PETS!!!
buts2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 02:42 PM   #20
<333

bluedogfrog swims in greatness
bluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatnessbluedogfrog swims in greatness

Won't be getting this one*because it's eStore. I wouldn't get it anyways though if it was plush and in stores
bluedogfrog is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
disney online fan, german shepherds rule!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: