Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 07:13 PM   #31
Gift Guru

Lotamoxie is a WI addict!
Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!Lotamoxie is a WI addict!

Default Re: New Virtual Christmas Ornaments Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

I wonder how much they'll cost. The charms are 1500 each ($1.50) and the figures are 2500 ($2.50) each.
Lotamoxie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 07:35 PM   #32
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: New Virtual Christmas Ornaments Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

Thanx FIA for the news. I got all the ornaments last year & loved putting them on my real Christmas tree & the fireplace Ganz gave me was really awesome. I hope I can get all of these ornaments too & see what surprise I get.
suzee
suzee is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:12 PM   #33
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

yea- I love Christmas!!! When do they go on sale? I hope they don't wait till mid Dec. Come on Ganz the season opens next weekend!!
tweetibyrd is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 09:32 PM   #34
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

The good thing about the e-store...charms and figures are much less expensive than the actual items...we made actual ornaments out of all our figures to add to the children's Webbie tree..but, really don't need the physical ornaments to have fun with the virtual ones...still...25 is a lot to have to purchase..twice...thanks for the update!!
TNVOLS is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 09:06 AM   #35

Smile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonderSmile wows us all with wonder

Looking at these Chrismas Ornaments, especiall the deer, got me right into the Christmas mood.
Love them, they will be such a great addition to Webkinz World. I don't buy virtual only items though, but they are still really great!
Smile is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #36
MiRB9

MiRB9 is on a distinguished road

I do not like that idea I like being able to put the ornaments on my christmas tree at home.
MiRB9 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:37 AM   #37

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I was so excited when I saw the new ornaments on the home page, until I found out they are only virtual. Last year I started a tree in my daughter's real room with the real ornaments. I was so hoping to add to that this year. I found a few on clearance last winter so saved them for this year. I sure hope those codes still work. I'm glad I bought them though so we can have a fuller tree. I just thought some of those new ones were so cute that I looked forward to physically having them. I doubt it is worth the money to buy 25 virtual ornaments. I only see my tree in December a few times as I usually get on WW to do other things, not just sit in my room.
I've really been trying not to spend money in the e-store and only use my Deluxe money.
Pinky Sue is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 11:43 AM   #38

bentleyboy7000 is an unknown quantity at this point

well, the newspaper says there availible to everyone, maybe the estore will give everyone enought points to buy an ornament or to........ hopefully
bentleyboy7000 is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 12:20 PM   #39
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I am hoping that they will be quite a bit less than the ornaments were last year. At least I will not have to travel out of town to try to find them. I'm doing without the special prize, though. It takes 3 ornaments to make a nice tree and I need only one tree,
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #40
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Virtual Christmas Ornaments Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

I know MONEY MONEY MONEY
I am crying right now. My mom and Dad have both lost their jobs and then you see webkinz selling these neat christmas ornaments and i will never get one. my mom and Dad said we will only get to choose 1 gift this year under 30.00 because there are two of us kids. and i don't have any relatives except one grandma who sends us 5.00 every year in a card. which is very nice, but we cannot really buy too much with that,
SO I know how you feel friend. I think that when times were ok when our parents spent three hundred dollars on our pets that at christmas they could give us the ornaments as a gift to us for being loyal to the, and not some other games like toontown or pengiun club. Sorry I am eight and spell awful.
Why can't somebody tell webkinz that they are only little drawing brought to life by the internet and it is not like they are giving us free stuffed animals. Why?
Why can't they understand us, the whole usa is poor. except for some people i guess. Well i may be sad, very sad but at least I have my health right?
Think again webkinz about the ornaments and christmas.
Maybe you guys at insider can talk to them for us kids. maybe we could just get some ornaments and please no contest I never win or anyone I have ever known at school or by my house ever wins the contest. So please think about giving to us, we have spent alot of money on our pets.
Maybe we could start a petiton thing.
Thanks insider

Tags
totally a rip off, virtual only???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: