Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-20-2009, 04:41 PM   #21
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Default Re: New Virtual Christmas Ornaments Coming Soon to Ganz eStore

That's adorable, perfect on your Christmas Tree
MarielofRedwall is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2009, 04:47 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

catfever is an unknown quantity at this point

Those look cool , I will have to get one
catfever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:08 PM   #23
Akawah the

Akawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonderAkawah8 wows us all with wonder

aww... i would have liked a lama rocking horse or silversoft cat on my real tree...

View Post Originally Posted by Chazzy4ever
i wonder if you can still buy last years christmas ornaments....
cuz i dont have an estore account
yea you can. i have already gotten three of last years this year

Last edited by Akawah8; 11-20-2009 at 05:08 PM..
Akawah8 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:11 PM   #24
here is Kia?

Meg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clownMeg Ann is cool as a bunny clown

This stinks. They're so cute, but what's the point of a "virtual-ornament"?!

I'd much rather have a REAL one I can put on my REAL tree.
Meg Ann is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:29 PM   #25
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

now I know what my December eStore points are for! Last year's looks so pretty
melethana is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:32 PM   #26
AppleT is a
Gift Guru

appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true
appletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be trueappletina1 is too good to be true

I just can't wait to see what new ornaments Ganz has come up with! I will definitely be getting one or two!
appletina1 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:56 PM   #27
I know that we are a
Gifted

KC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roostKC Connection rules the roost

Donation Award 

I don't think that is quite fair for only 25... (what stores ) I love the kitty!

~Kylie
KC Connection is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 05:58 PM   #28

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i also wish the ornarments are real, just like the charms. but now i have a new item to hunt for. i found one at a local shop. i would like to find a few more. i am surprised that ganz is not making them. perhaps the real figures are not coming back to the stores either. i seem to be seeing all the new charm forest items at the estore. frustrating to have to pay for pixels. the only reason i have points is because of the deluxe account i have. but i can't even believe i splurged on that again. i worry that WW products are going to only be expensive plush and estore. i don't think ganz is going to make lilkinz anymore (IMO) i was really hoping for a playset for the PVC figures. little houses and shops like in ww. maybe someday, a girl can hope
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 06:19 PM   #29
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by nicolee1978
i also wish the ornarments are real, just like the charms. but now i have a new item to hunt for. i found one at a local shop. i would like to find a few more. i am surprised that ganz is not making them. perhaps the real figures are not coming back to the stores either. i seem to be seeing all the new charm forest items at the estore. frustrating to have to pay for pixels. the only reason i have points is because of the deluxe account i have. but i can't even believe i splurged on that again. i worry that WW products are going to only be expensive plush and estore. i don't think ganz is going to make lilkinz anymore (IMO) i was really hoping for a playset for the PVC figures. little houses and shops like in ww. maybe someday, a girl can hope
I agree. But last year after Christmas I talked to quite a few retailers who were disappointed that the ornaments and figures did not sell well. I have a feeling that no one wanted to re-order. Perhaps we can re-create the firgurines out of Fimo-dough!
Bindidog is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2009, 07:02 PM   #30

CJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clownCJMM is cool as a bunny clown

I too am disappointed that the ornaments are pixils. I want REAL ornaments to put on my REAL tree.
CJMM is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
totally a rip off, virtual only???

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: