Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 12:13 AM   #51
Webkinz :)

Jae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud ofJae's Momma has much to be proud of

Default Re: New Victorian Garden Theme Coming to the Curio Shop!

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Just purchased the Victorian Garden Fencing from Arte in the Curio shop. For whatever reason, a glitch no doubt, the fencing can't be placed in my new garden. It just won't let me. Hopefully Ganz will fix the glitch. It's a lovely theme.
All the Best, Deb Dybs
I had the same problem. Couldn't put it in any room. Finally moved it all around and discovered that it can ONLY be placed right up against the back edges of the grass or treetop - as if there was a wall there and you were placing it where the wall should be.

Give that a try and you will find it looks nice - although only being allowed to purchase one section at a time is going to take forever to be able to line the room with nice fencing!
Jae's Momma is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2011, 04:44 AM   #52

DebDybs defies all odds
DebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all oddsDebDybs defies all odds

So many thanks to Jae's Momma! Took your excellent advice and it worked. Love Webkinz Insider. It's very helpful!
All the Best, DebDybs
DebDybs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:59 PM   #53
Unregistered

Question Re: New Victorian Garden Theme Coming to the Curio Shop!

when will he put them on sale i haven't seen them at all yet ?!?!?!??
Old 06-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #54
valleygram
Gift Guru

valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success
valleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed successvalleygram is an undisputed success

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by DebDybs
Just purchased the Victorian Garden Fencing from Arte in the Curio shop. For whatever reason, a glitch no doubt, the fencing can't be placed in my new garden. It just won't let me. Hopefully Ganz will fix the glitch. It's a lovely theme.
All the Best, Deb Dybs
Drat! I've been watching for this theme to come to the Curio Shop, and I've missed a piece already - LOL! Oh well, I'll have to be more vigilant!
valleygram is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 05:20 PM   #55
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

Much as I liked getting the stuff from the van, I really wish they'd done it next month. I would've preferred a few free extra pieces of the Victorian walkway. The floater for those is/was only supposed to be running for this month I think. So far, I've only gotten the straight pieces, haven't gotten one single corner or end piece.
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 12:43 PM   #56

cheesepudding is on a distinguished road

I'll be looking for those
cheesepudding is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 09:04 AM   #57

Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory
Starburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of gloryStarburst1425 is on the edge of glory

I'm not really sure where to post this, so I'll try here. I was doing a Zum Challenge and there was a picture of one of the Victorian garden pieces in it. I'll try to upload the photo.

I have only ever seen Arte's favorites used in Zum Challenges, so I was just wondering if that piece from the Victorian Garden will be one.
Attached Images
File Type: pngZum Challenge.png (105.0 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by Starburst1425; 06-23-2011 at 09:04 AM..
Starburst1425 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 11:30 AM   #58
Rarely on here

animalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud ofanimalsrock!34 has much to be proud of

That's a lovely theme! Reminds me of Alice's engagement party in the 2010 Alice in Wonderland Movie. Oh, and it's Curio Shop? That's good. I might be able to get a few pieces.
animalsrock!34 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:45 PM   #59
ebkinz. EX-cellent!

serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent
serendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talentserendipitydoda is an unparalleled talent

As there was no mention of any other free-floaters for today, I'm assuming the paths were running. I'm using IE. Is anyone else having problems with the floaters even showing up today? It's not the popups. I did the cupcake thingy and the characters popped up with no problem. Haven't seen one single floater. I'm wondering if the page isn't set right on the IE version 'cause at the bottom of the window it says "Done, but with errors."
serendipitydoda is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2011, 03:59 PM   #60
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by serendipitydoda
As there was no mention of any other free-floaters for today, I'm assuming the paths were running. I'm using IE. Is anyone else having problems with the floaters even showing up today? It's not the popups. I did the cupcake thingy and the characters popped up with no problem. Haven't seen one single floater. I'm wondering if the page isn't set right on the IE version 'cause at the bottom of the window it says "Done, but with errors."
I didn't see anything today-finally assumed that there were no floaters...
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: