Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 01:56 PM   #51
ebkinz Day - YAY!
Gifted

WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness
WetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicnessWetNose is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: New Vacation Click-To-Win Contest on Ganz Parent Club! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you, I was about to come here and post this. I have only been to a few parties and I had seen the raffle prizes, this was way back when the raffles were still working. I haven't been since, only as the challenges request.
I was lucky and didn't get the Island foods, but I have been getting some nice booty (that's Pirate-speak for loot) Just wish they would put the pirate costume pieces in
Oh that would be wonderful to get pirate costume pieces - maybe someone will report just that.
So far I got a tiki torch (yay!) and an inflatable palm tree. This is a great giveaway imo, so much easier and "cheaper" than going to Vacation Island and hoping for a party!
WetNose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #52
Web Records!
Webkinz :)

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

I thought raffle prizes were going to be actual items, but I just got kinzcash. I don't much like spending time finding five Peeks just for an undisclosed amount of kc. Prizes are worth it, definitely.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:08 PM   #53
Web Records!

WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master
WebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum masterWebCats139 is a forum master

Oh, correction. Forgot this is the Parent Club prize, not Peeks. I guess one click for kc isn't so bad after all, LOL! I do like the Peeks prizes; I'm amazed at some of the prizes they're giving away for that.
WebCats139 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2011, 12:22 PM   #54
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

While doing the parent's vacation ad thingie I was kind of surprised at an article they have on the tech page "I'm done with Firefox" - it does take you to an outside Ganz website -just in case people don't want to do that BUT if I remember right Ganz has been telling players WW runs best on Firefox

I'm kind of mixed on that -somedays Firefox runs beautifully while on WW then other days I keep getting a flash error (probably because my laptop is close to becoming an antique lol)
bangkokyankee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:10 PM   #55
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I did the parent ads right after midnight and for most of them all I got was an extra spin on the wheel.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #56
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I should have said that the prize for today was supposed to be a vacation, not a spin on the wheel.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:13 PM   #57
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

I thought they meant that the spin on the wheel was because you won the Vacation ticket and in effect it was a free spin on the wheel...maybe I read it wrong
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:16 PM   #58
marnabear

WI Subscriber

I am pretty sure that the first couple of accounts said I got a vacation. The floaties were supposed to give you a vacation and a free roll and the parent club just a vacation. But this is Ganz we are talking about.
Old 01-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #59
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Sounds confusing I will wait until they explain it, they usually do....unless they blame Nafaria
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 07:22 PM   #60
marnabear

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Sounds confusing I will wait until they explain it, they usually do....unless they blame Nafaria
I'm sure it's her fault again. I have lots of vacations so the free roll is nice.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: