Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2011, 02:10 AM   #41
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: New Vacation Click-To-Win Contest on Ganz Parent Club! *UPDATE*

View Post Originally Posted by cpom
I know the wiki shows the party raffle prizes, but there were more of them. I used to go to many, many parties at the cove. The raffle prizes were:
flowing palm
inflatable palm
hibiscus bush
tiki torch
beach chair
ship in a bottle
volcanic rock
conch shell
shoreline side table
View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
For those who have been saying that they're getting prizes that are not raffle prizes, actually they are. There are a few prizes that can only be got at a raffle, but they are not the only raffle prizes. Some raffle prizes are also Island Wheel prizes or Sheldon's Shack items, possibly even some of the island food items, though I'm not sure about that.

Sure it would be nice if we only got prizes that ONLY can be won at a raffle, but there are also other raffle prizes, and they are showing up accordingly.
I bow to your superior knowledge! You are both right and this explains the confusion over prizes.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-29-2011, 03:32 AM   #42
ishing you Joy
Webkinz :)

twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen
twigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizentwigsthegiraffe is a crafty citizen

For Thurs., all 3 accounts got KC.
twigsthegiraffe is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 07:04 AM   #43
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

That's fun!
canonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:04 AM   #44
judyp123

judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind
judy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mindjudy999 has an incredible mind

I love how easy the parent club contests are. Find 1 ad and you're done. And the ads pop up all the time, not like the often very elusive free spree ads!
judy999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 08:24 AM   #45
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait
stephsmom98 is worth the waitstephsmom98 is worth the wait

Thanks for the info. I love the raffle prizes which are hard to get and take up time so thank you Ganz.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #46

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

Sorry that my post yesterday was misunderstood. I'm always appreciative for free items that Ganz throws our way,but was confused as to why Ganz went to the trouble of giving dates to show us the items being awarded. On Wiki, the pictures do not show souvenier shop items as items given for the raffle prizes. I was not aware that other items shown for other areas of vacation island could also be won for the raffle. Thanks Mollee84, for understanding the point that I was trying to make. I still think it would have been easier for Ganz just to say that prizes awarded are all rare and common prizes awarded on vacation island. From reading posts, I was not the only one confused.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 10:36 AM   #47
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
For those who have been saying that they're getting prizes that are not raffle prizes, actually they are. There are a few prizes that can only be got at a raffle, but they are not the only raffle prizes. Some raffle prizes are also Island Wheel prizes or Sheldon's Shack items, possibly even some of the island food items, though I'm not sure about that.

Sure it would be nice if we only got prizes that ONLY can be won at a raffle, but there are also other raffle prizes, and they are showing up accordingly.
Thank you, I was about to come here and post this. I have only been to a few parties and I had seen the raffle prizes, this was way back when the raffles were still working. I haven't been since, only as the challenges request.
I was lucky and didn't get the Island foods, but I have been getting some nice booty (that's Pirate-speak for loot) Just wish they would put the pirate costume pieces in
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 11:59 AM   #48

Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character
Ritzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable characterRitzcracker has an honorable character

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Thank you, I was about to come here and post this. I have only been to a few parties and I had seen the raffle prizes, this was way back when the raffles were still working. I haven't been since, only as the challenges request.
I was lucky and didn't get the Island foods, but I have been getting some nice booty (that's Pirate-speak for loot) Just wish they would put the pirate costume pieces in
Glad to help clear up some misunderstanding. By the way, the raffles are working. I attended a few parties recently when I had to go on vacation to complete a challenge, and even won a raffle. My prize was an item from Sheldon's Shack, so I was reminded that there are different possibilities for prizes.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:11 PM   #49
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

Both accounts received a Nacho Platter today!

My webbies would have loved a drink with an umbrella to go with it

gOOd lUck vacation prize clickers
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:17 PM   #50
Gift Guru

Freya is a creator of wonder
Freya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonderFreya is a creator of wonder

I was pretty bummed when a few accounts received kinzcash but then I was surprised and delighted to get a drink in the coconut on one and those flip flop flap jacks on another.

I'm still excited about the deck chairs and hibiscus, that'll hold me over
Freya is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: