Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 08:41 PM   #31
Happy Holidays!
Webkinz :)

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: New Vacation Click-To-Win Contest on Ganz Parent Club!

View Post Originally Posted by jillpfrn
What is the point of listing what prizes you can win on a particular day if they are not following the list. Apparently they are awarding prizes randomly, with some being common or rare. Today the prizes were supposed to be raffle prizes, and I won a ship in a bottle, which is fine, but it is not a raffle prize. It is a souvenier shop prize. I can see that others have also not received the raffle prizes like we were supposed to receive. Ganz, just say random prizes will be awarded daily, with some more rare than others! Then I would not be disappointed.
I'm sorry that you didn't get a prize you were expecting. I like to list my prizes because it gives others a general idea of what could be won. I often find so much more and better info here, compared to straight from Ganz, and try to help others in the same way.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 09:49 PM   #32

mollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond reputemollee84 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by 2WebbiesMomz
I'm sorry that you didn't get a prize you were expecting. I like to list my prizes because it gives others a general idea of what could be won. I often find so much more and better info here, compared to straight from Ganz, and try to help others in the same way.
I think jillpfrn was questioning why GANZ listed the prizes we were supposed to be awarded each day, since the list was wrong. The list says that certain days will be wheel prizes, other days raffle prizes, and so on. But from reports of WI members, it appears to be random.

I'm hoping they'll throw some Rock the Boat prizes in there as well! I still don't have half of them!
mollee84 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 10:03 PM   #33
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The list may not be specific, but it isn't wrong. When it says Island raffle prizes, that was what I got. I got a Hibiscus bushes on one account and a beach chair on the other. I haven't checked them all, but at least so far I have not gotten an Island wheel prize, you can only wear that umbrella hat to so many parties
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:31 PM   #34
I <3 Baird!

gvk6295 will become famous soon enough

Cool, nice prizes
gvk6295 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:34 PM   #35
LOVE is from God
Gift Guru

Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art
Bankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of artBankskinz is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
The list may not be specific, but it isn't wrong. When it says Island raffle prizes, that was what I got. I got a Hibiscus bushes on one account and a beach chair on the other. I haven't checked them all, but at least so far I have not gotten an Island wheel prize, you can only wear that umbrella hat to so many parties
Good for you!

We did NOT.

We got SOME raffle prizes (chair and volcanic rock) and some wheel prizes (torch, etc). Bummer!
Bankskinz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 11:38 PM   #36
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

To all those who have commented on getting a variety of prizes that do not follow the schedule of prizes provided by Ganz: You are right. For some reason, Ganz is not following their schedule but awarding prizes randomly.

On nine accounts, I've received:
3 Sheldon's Shack prizes (Inflatable Palm Tree and 2 Ships in a Bottle)
3 Wheel prizes (3 Tiki Torches)
3 Raffle Prizes (2 Volcanic Rocks and Vacation Deck Chair)

Let's just enjoy what we receive. There are nine days to this promition.
Webberlily is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:02 AM   #37
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Let's just enjoy what we receive. There are nine days to this promition.
I concur!
who doesn't love FREE?!

I got 2 shells; at least I didn't get a swimsuit after having taken 7 vacations to buy one
WI 50ish is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 12:22 AM   #38
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Default Re: New Vacation Click-To-Win Contest on Ganz Parent Club! *UPDATE*

I know the wiki shows the party raffle prizes, but there were more of them. I used to go to many, many parties at the cove. The raffle prizes were:
flowing palm
inflatable palm
hibiscus bush
tiki torch
beach chair
ship in a bottle
volcanic rock
conch shell
shoreline side table
cpom is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:03 AM   #39

WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade
WebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comradeWebkinzMomma2 is a saintly comrade

WI Subscriber

Yesterday I got volcanic rocks, conch shells, and hibiscus bushes.

Today I got vacation food items, kinzcash, a tiki torch and a conch shell.

I don't know how much KC I was awarded, but I love the tiki torch!!!
WebkinzMomma2 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 01:54 AM   #40

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

For those who have been saying that they're getting prizes that are not raffle prizes, actually they are. There are a few prizes that can only be got at a raffle, but they are not the only raffle prizes. Some raffle prizes are also Island Wheel prizes or Sheldon's Shack items, possibly even some of the island food items, though I'm not sure about that.

Sure it would be nice if we only got prizes that ONLY can be won at a raffle, but there are also other raffle prizes, and they are showing up accordingly.
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: