Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 04:28 PM   #11
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Default Re: New Vacation Click-To-Win Contest on Ganz Parent Club!

View Post Originally Posted by cplover5689
What's an Island Door Prize (Jan. 5th)?
Food
aug2168 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 04:40 PM   #12
super2mommy
Webkinz :)

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Gmagator
got 2 flowing palm trees, is there a Volcanic Rock? It is the only thing I see at the end of one of the docks
YES!!!

Click the image to open in full size.
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:41 PM   #13
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Thanks Jean, is the Hibiscus Bush from there also? (Sorry, I do not get the You have won popup)
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 04:53 PM   #14
ow! I'm finally a
Gift Guru

cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!cplover5689 is headed for the top!

Thanks Jean, is the Hibiscus Bush from there also? (Sorry, I do not get the You have won popup)
Yup, I got one!

Click the image to open in full size.
cplover5689 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #15
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

Awesome! I love the flowing Palm Tree
Gmagator is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #16
super2mommy

jeanned68 swims in greatness
jeanned68 swims in greatnessjeanned68 swims in greatness

Yes, I've won that as well as a few other people I"ve seen post....

Here is a link that has all the vacation items...

(Picture Gallery) Vacation Island Prizes - Webkinz Insider Wiki
jeanned68 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:16 PM   #17
Gifted

meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence
meandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellencemeandspencer is the epitome of excellence

um I am not winning raffle prizes just sheldon's shack stuff
meandspencer is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:22 PM   #18
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

Awesome prizes! We won the following:

Shell
Flowing palm Tree
Shoreline Side Table
Volcanic Rock
Tiki Torch x 2
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:28 PM   #19
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

I had almost the same as you 2webmom...:

2 Tiki Torch
1 Flowing Palm Tree
1 Shoreline Side Table
1 Volcanic Rock
elymic is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011, 05:30 PM   #20

jillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to alljillpfrn is a name known to all

What is the point of listing what prizes you can win on a particular day if they are not following the list. Apparently they are awarding prizes randomly, with some being common or rare. Today the prizes were supposed to be raffle prizes, and I won a ship in a bottle, which is fine, but it is not a raffle prize. It is a souvenier shop prize. I can see that others have also not received the raffle prizes like we were supposed to receive. Ganz, just say random prizes will be awarded daily, with some more rare than others! Then I would not be disappointed.
jillpfrn is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: