Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-20-2009, 10:41 PM   #41
Unregistered

Talking Re: New Underwater Theme Comes to Webkinz World

thanks for the info!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-20-2009, 10:44 PM   #42
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

Default Re: New Underwater Theme Comes to Webkinz World

My little Blue Triggerfish is going to love this!! We are going to have to get it! At least after I save up!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:54 PM   #43
jazzy99999
Webkinz :)

jazzy99999 is a jewel in the roughjazzy99999 is a jewel in the rough

Yeah, my underwater pets were tired ofthe old theme!
jazzy99999 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 11:12 PM   #44

ollyson13 is on a distinguished road

Red face Re: New Underwater Theme Comes to Webkinz World

People r saying that Ganz only makes things for the Estore but they've already made 3 themes in the past 2 months! I think Ganz is doing a good job but PLEASE stop updating and adding!! Fix the glitches first! Now I know why Ganz spends a lot of time in the Estore department--Less complaints and less glitches to fix! And by the way, I can't believe somebody got the caterpillar already! They JUST announced the items for the pet and somebody has it! Well I wish all the caterpillar owners with their pet glitches and I hope somebody shows us what the caterpillar looks like in a room and wearing it's item! Thanks for the updates, WI! What would we do without you?
ollyson13 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 12:59 AM   #45
here is my Ostrich?!
Gifted

Cheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to allCheergal05 is a name known to all

***Beware that the new wallpaper does not show up in the underwater room. Save your money til they get it fixed. ***
Cheergal05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:01 AM   #46

justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!justinsbabe5000 is the bees knees!

Default Re: New Underwater Theme Coming to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by asterravos
I can see them in the wshop.
I don't see this theme in the WShop yet. I have already cleared the cache/cookies, closed everything and logged back in and still nothing.
justinsbabe5000 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:05 AM   #47
Lil Kinz

Gwengie is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried to put the wallpaper in the room, but it didn't show up. I tried this twice and both times failed. I hope Ganz realizes this soon and fixes the bug. If they don't, I'll have to make yet another call. Good thing they're on speed dial!
Gwengie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:17 AM   #48
carolannz AutismAwar

CarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of lightCarolannZ is a glorious beacon of light

Unhappy Re: New Underwater Theme Comes to Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by Gwengie
I tried to put the wallpaper in the room, but it didn't show up. I tried this twice and both times failed. I hope Ganz realizes this soon and fixes the bug. If they don't, I'll have to make yet another call. Good thing they're on speed dial!
I did not realized the glitch till I came here afther I had put it in and all I got was a blue wall. Can you send me the number to ganz I was look all over for there number on there site but had no luck find it. It would really help me out! Mother to CarolannZ
CarolannZ is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:21 AM   #49

Webkinz Mama will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
It is sooo beautiful! I love it! Does anybody know if the sea otter is an underwater pet? Any answers would be helpful!

No, the Sea Otter is not an underwater pet. I bought one when they first came out thinking I would get an underwater room, but I didn't.
But they are SOOOOOOO cute, I am glad I got him anyways. He is still my favorite!
Webkinz Mama is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:51 AM   #50
Hermione Violet
Gift Guru

Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!
Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!Amneris has rep to infinity and beyond!

Thanks for the heads-up about the wallpaper not working yet. Guess what, the colorful coral planter is animated. So cute!
Amneris is offline Female Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: