Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 09:44 AM   #71
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 
Default Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

Has anyone checked out the Kinz Phone update on a deluxe account? The WW news page says it's been added, but I don't see it anywhere!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 09:45 AM   #72
Webkinz :)

ttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonderttfntigger wows us all with wonder

Well, all I have to say is what a letdown (reg. the treetop them)!!!!!! I expected so much more- and we know they are capable of doing so much more! It looks like after my birds brought their house, they ran out of Kinzcash and had to go shop around at yard sales to furnish it. I am disappointed, especially after having to wait so long! Definitely not the most elaborate theme to date. And the room itself is so beautiful!

Last edited by ttfntigger; 07-09-2009 at 09:52 AM..
ttfntigger is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:49 AM   #73
icked!
Gift Guru

mumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond reputemumsey321 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by ldskinzkid
Hmmm...I agree with a lot of the previous posters...for all the hype, the Treetop theme is a pretty big letdown

Hopefully they are saving "the best for last" and the 2nd half will be more of what we were hoping for...

I really thought the pieces would be more in line with the Oriole PSI (like several people have already said) with leafy branches, green vines, maybe even some morning glories mixed in...

Oh well...better "something" than "nothing"....just a bit disappointing

Thanks for the info, though!

Hugs!
Pam
I agree! I'm happy to finally have more furniture options for my treetops rooms, but it sure isn't quite as exciting as I had hoped! I would have loved more leaves and vines, and some flowers would have been nice, but I guess Ganz went with the sticks and branches theme. I do like the beds and table and chairs, though.

Last edited by mumsey321; 07-09-2009 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: correct grammar -ugh!
mumsey321 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:52 AM   #74
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

I can get on, but can't see any of the new stuff in the w-shop.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:54 AM   #75

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

The treetop theme is... interesting.
i wish they had made it a little prettier, than just peices of cut wood put together.
And the bed is kind of boring too.
i_like_pie is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:57 AM   #76
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Thanks sooo much!!! I can't wait!
mickey26 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 09:59 AM   #77
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

Nevermind. I deleted my history and now I can see it.
RajahDT4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #78
WWID NanRei1

Nanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledgeNanasrose flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

I too was expecting something more natural...things you might actually see in naturel I WAS UNABLE TO FIND THE TREE TOP THEME. NOT IN NEW ITEMS OR ANY OTHER ROOM THEME. HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD A PROBLEM?
Nanasrose is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:00 AM   #79

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

ok c'mon webkinzinsider lets update the front page lol someone has to have bought the charms already haha
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #80
Unregistered

Angry Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

I too was now able to log in but cannot see any treetop furniture at the W-Shop. Under "new" items is still the General Store theme. I also have not been able to see any new way to change my KinzChat Cell Phone.

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: