Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 08:03 AM   #41
Banned
HannahBonanza is on a distinguished road

Post Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by telogiatrisha
Yes, it's not as pretty as I had hoped. Living trunk and green leaf furniture would have been better.
Yep, I totally agree. It looks like Ganz let a lumberjack in there and let him go crazy. LOL
HannahBonanza is offline Female Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 08:07 AM   #42
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

Well some of us should be happy...
Webkinz Mania is offline Male Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:13 AM   #43

beancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of lightbeancabobs is a glorious beacon of light

This definitely could have been a better theme. It is a dissapointment just like the underwater theme. They aren't ellaborate enough. The only good thing in there is the rug ahahaa I am still gonna get it cuz my birdies need a home FINALLY but the oriole bed is better and hopefull with new birds they will have beds
beancabobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:14 AM   #44
Emperors Mum

purpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond reputepurpleteddy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by HannahBonanza
Hold the phone! You with the Asian accounts, how much is this theme? How much KC do we have to spend? I have 2000 KC I'm lookin' to spend, I just hope that's enough. In a month, I went from 450 KC to 27,000 KC! Cool, huh?
Sorry no, no prices we were lucky to have enoughtime to get piccies before getting booted back out. Wont know pricing untill WW is back up after maintenance.
purpleteddy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:21 AM   #45

Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!Doggyfan is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
Ummmm...not sure I like it much at all. I think it could have been prettier, less like sawed wood and more like living trunk and green leaf furniture so it would appear to be part of the tree and not made of dead trees. More natural and less brown and blah. Anyone else think so? I think I'll keep my tree top the way it is which is lovely with the shrubbery sleeper bed and several psi outdoor things. I do like the stove though, can't wait until they finish the upgrade so I can get in there.
Yes I agree. My first opinion is "How Drab"! Hopefully it will look better when it's all put together. Fingers crossed, smile. It certainly doesn't meet all the anticipation I put into it and all the time it took gantz to create it.
Doggyfan is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:22 AM   #46

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

I JUST GOT BACK ON, BUT NO FURNITURE YET !!!! I cleaned my cache. nothing. I'm going back to check Asian acct.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #47

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

at least it this theme and the stove aren't e store items. i know they could have done a much better job on the treetop theme but those talented people are so busy with all the new e store items and deluxe set up that maybe the person who thought of this great treetop room had every intention of making great furniture to go with it. i think it was a good move for ganz to finally give regular members access to the store and theme. and i have a feeling that this might be the one thing people have been complaining about in large enough numbers that ganz knew they were doing wrong. i love my wbkinz but i hate this milk machine it has become.

the lamp is 200 the tv 900. i have it all in the shop. it's mixed in with the other new theme in the new items section.

Last edited by nicolee1978; 07-09-2009 at 08:32 AM..
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:32 AM   #48

papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds
papergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no boundspapergirl63 knows no bounds

It's there in my Asian account now.
papergirl63 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:35 AM   #49

nicolee1978 is a WI addict!
nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!nicolee1978 is a WI addict!

i also see in the pic a bird perch. that must be coming in the other half. now getting a good look at it, well, dead sticks is not my idea of pretty treetop furniture. anyone who is a minimalist and loves living green will love it. i think it will make a nice campsite for my pets.
nicolee1978 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:37 AM   #50
cr8tive1
Gifted
craftymom is on a distinguished road

no treetop furniture when I go to new stuff....
craftymom is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: