Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI News & Announcements

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 4.75 average. Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 05:10 PM   #111
Rainbowsocks

Angry Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

How do you GET the room theme? It's not in the W-Shop on my acount!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2009, 05:20 PM   #112
Rainbowsocks

Angry Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

Why can't i get the new theme?!?!?!?!?!? It looks SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!
Old 07-09-2009, 06:11 PM   #113
ilovemustangs7
Lil Kinz
ilovemustangs7 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by luciar
Wow, can't believe all the creative new ideas Ganz is coming up with.
i love the new tree top theme that arrived in webkinz world. Ganz has so many good ideas! Here are some of my webkinz pets.
:abn::clyde:
ilovemustangs7 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:47 PM   #114
lpndutcher
Webkinz :)

lpndutcher has a spectacular aura about

Thumbs up Re: New Treetop furniture arrives in Webkinz World

View Post Originally Posted by lpndutcher
Is anyone else not seeing this in the wshop? In the new section I still have the store. And I can't seem to find the Mega Stove either. Bummer!

Had to wait till my DH got home from work to help me delete my cache as everyone else was saying they had done...It Worked!

And I will have to say...I am very happy with the changes. The Stove is awesome...love not having to log back into the stove to use it multiple times. The Tree top Theme is wonderful. Very Earthy...but Sophisticated as well. Very Nicely Done!
lpndutcher is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:50 PM   #115
samanthalynn20 is an unknown quantity at this point

These items are not showing up in my W-Shop. I also bought the new online charms, however, even though it says I can now use the Magical Mire, all I get is a blue screen.
samanthalynn20 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 06:53 PM   #116
hy not smile!?!

poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!poguee_smiles is not just visiting!

Does anyone know, do these also work in other outside rooms, as well? I do like some of the new items, but I would like the option to use them in other outdoor rooms.
poguee_smiles is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:11 PM   #117
mlh
ow! She's a Webkinz!

mlh can ride a flying orange
mlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orangemlh can ride a flying orange

Well...I am happy for those who like the treetop furniture. I must admit that I do not. I love my oriole's bed and was hoping/expecting other furniture of that caliber. Ganz has great programmers who could deliver fantastic stuff. The country store theme is intricate and interesting. The treetop furniture should have been equally engaging and more suited to the lovely treetop room itself. Oh, well, that is just my opinion! The mega stove is cool but amount of potential combinations staggers the brain!!!
mlh is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:21 PM   #118

Blackpup is on a distinguished road

awnsome! my humming bird didnt get the bird badge, but is finally able to live properly!
Blackpup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #119
ell I'm Michele ♥
Gift Guru

dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness
dancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicnessdancerchick914 is epic beyond epicness

i can't see the mega stove or the treetop theme either. Now i'm really bummed.
dancerchick914 is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 08:35 PM   #120
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

none of these things are on my acct??? I can't get into the mire even though I bought the charms??? I'm so confused
charming is offline Female Reply With Quote

Tags
pounder

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: